Who's in for Road Atl on Monday?

JBZ1k

Wait, what??... If you did not get the email there seems to be a mix up and Friday has become Monday...Check your EMAIL!!! Unless its a prank and I really hope it is.

So lets not turn this into a bitching/bashing thread but who thinks they can swing it?

I think it's going to be open track for those who can attend.

Me & Charles are in - Aprilia's RULE!!!!

Sorry some are not going to be able to ride on Monday - I just got washed out last weekend at Little Tally and was major bummed at that. Was looking forward to a Friday and a fairly open track too....got to roll with the flow!

HJ

JBZ1k

hurricanejohn;274203 wrote: Me & Charles are in - Aprilia's RULE!!!!

Sorry some are not going to be able to ride on Monday - I just got washed out last weekend at Little Tally and was major bummed at that. Was looking forward to a Friday and a fairly open track too....got to roll with the flow!

HJ
Should have slammed the rains on and carved some new lines at tally. Lol

JBZ1k

z064life;274220 wrote: I asked both John and bob so hopefully they respond. The $30 is a nice gesture but I'll take 99 over 145 (175 - 30)
Not to mention the fact that it changed this late...how about 30 off 99... I could handle a $69 day at Road Atl. I don't see that happening and know there are costs involved plus all of the people that are going to miss it but $99 only seems right.

Batmanusmc

I like your idea about $30 off of a Monday $99 price OR how about $30 off the Sunday price and we ride Sunday!!!! Still behind schedule, but will get to spend some time off with the family. Rd Atl is a far drive for just one day, may have to CNX Saturday now! Damn!!!

z064life

JBZ1k;274223 wrote: Not to mention the fact that it changed this late...how about 30 off 99... I could handle a $69 day at Road Atl. I don't see that happening and know there are costs involved plus all of the people that are going to miss it but $99 only seems right.
I'm not pushing that..the 30 is up to NESBA and isn't part of their pricing policy.

JBZ1k

I'll be cool with whatever happens. Paying $145 for open track will be worth it if that's all they can do. But I would like to know about the $99 if you find out the reason.

I'm not happy about last minute changes in scheduling but I'm riding all 3 days that are available. Just a different day, a few additional expenses, and some fast talking at work to convince a few co workers to work around my new Tuesday schedule. As far as the difference in price and the $30 goes, I figure a wide open track with other folks that love this thing as much as I do, more than makes up for any inconvenience or added expense. See y'all there.

PS) I just did some quick math in my head (scary thought I know) but I got this weekend with my track package (My 8) which worked out to $137.50 for the day. NESBA gave back $30 to switch it to Monday. So, it cost me $107.50 to ride Monday instead of Friday. Chump change folks. No matter what your budget is. IMHO

PrideandJoy

I'm in! I'm looking forward to the track walk Sat. evening as well. I expect to gain some significant insight that will help me ride better. :D

Ex. 39

Im actually going to be "able" to ride all three days now that theyre doing monday instead of Friday. :) I have to work Friday, but will be off for the holiday on Monday (and the wife is headed outta town) so what better way to spend the holiday?

JBZ1k

Ex. 39;274552 wrote: Im actually going to be "able" to ride all three days now that theyre doing monday instead of Friday. :) I have to work Friday, but will be off for the holiday on Monday (and the wife is headed outta town) so what better way to spend the holiday?
That's what I'm talking about. Good for you man. It's going to be very nice out there.