WTT: Car for Trackbike

Gamecock

My brother and I were just starting to get back into SCCA AutoX but it hasn't really bitten us like it initially did years ago. So we've thrown around maybe trading the car for a ready-to-go trackbike since we both have bikes.

The Car:
1992 Acura Integra LS, 5-Speed
178K miles
Car is tagged and Titled in Cherokee Co, GA, Title in Hand

The Good:
New Paint (Red)
New OEM Acura Alloy Wheels
New Tires (Falken Azenis)
New Windshield
New Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks all the way around
Strut Tower Brace, Front and Rear
AEM Cold Air Intake
G2 Painted Brake Calipers (Red)
Power Moonroof, Power windows
Strong engine
+various spare parts

The iffy (all fixable or in progress):
Need new carpeting (we will have done before trade probably)
No Radio
A/C only works on High
Maybe some trim pieces, headlights adjusted

Car runs strong, doesn't leak anything and we've raced it in a few events. It runs great for what is basically a "stock" class car. Ready to compete in SCCA AutoX, all it needs is stiffer springs, sway bars (which I have), and maybe smaller wheels and stickier tires to be really competitive. Its ready to go as is though. Depends on you and how far you'd want to go. We've got some time and $$$ into it. Car is currently at my brother's and always garaged.

If interested let me know what you have. Bike must be running and in good shape...we aren't looking for a "project" bike. We want to be able to get it an "go"....maintenance items aren't an issue (tires, fluids, pads), we just don't want to have to repaint, open engines, wire, etc....it should be comparable to the car at least. Car is worth about $3K

Probably looking for something in 600-750cc range, Japanese. Brand not really an issue, we've had them all. Would prefer maybe SV or R6, but not dead set. Email me at: jpalm1@alltel.net for details or to look at the car. I'm an active member on several motorcycle boards (GSB, FZ1OA), no scams.

Blueface008.jpg

Blueface010-1.jpg

Here's a link to a video of us driving the car at an event at Six Flags:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nt=Points1.flv