You can be the judges vid.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Southerly;258050 wrote: I thought his comments in the video were intended to be humorous. Was he really being serious and thinking he was outrunning a CR? I would have thought that at the end of the session he would have heard from DJ about what he needs to work on, unless of course he was still going to fast.
So the reason I walked away from my conversation with this guy...is I could just tell after about 5 minutes of listening to him talk to the other Gent under the canopy was I could see that he had a well used set of Ego Earplugs tucked into his bean bag next to his 204.5 mph testicles.

And while DJ would be doing his God's honest best to try to help him, the message wouldn't be received.

Thus, there's no point.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Ruhe52;258056 wrote: I couldn't get close enough to him to hold him back he was just so faaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssst. 204 needs to change his clocks from K to M.
Funny..that happened to me the one time I took my R6 out this year for a little spin..was on MD-100 enjoying the breeze. All of a sudden I look at the instruments and had a :eek: moment when I saw 131.
I was passing cars..but not doing 130+. I got to a stop and did a discount double check...somehow my speed had been switched to K's.

borislav

Control Rider
noobinacan;257936 said:
last time at RA, Vinny teleported to another dimension and came back 5 mins later :) :p
I'm not kidding...he'll tell you about in person!!!

Open challenge to anyone...beat that ^

Hahaa,that's being fast now you here now you somwhere out there!Vinny this tool got nothing on you!:D

Dave561

Control Rider
vinny337;257961 wrote: :haha::haha::haha:Now that is some funny sh&@t but true, I was showing Dave Sanders how to corner low.:D That heat was serious!!!
Thank god for Brembo brakes Vin. But in your defense, I ddnt see anyone else drag an elbow there.

bmrboy

Its quite obvious this morons mouth & ego are going to get him in a lot of trouble ... :doh:
This is the type of rider we DON'T WANT in our club .... :eek:
He's a dangerous and foolish punk ass kid ... go to first post , ck forum , read his remarks .. he'll get someone killed.
arrogance is not a good enough definition ....... This kid makes me :puke:

Ruhe52

Whoa whoa whoa big shoooooooter!!!!! We all know someone like this rider or where this rider at one point.
Lets just say you could ride those lines, with that corner speed, still turn the times this guy spun plus at some point roll out of the gas at the kink, hit those braking markers all while at some point suspending all laws of nature and physics then hit 204MPH this shit has You and Vinny beat like dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Fj3WBfRZ5Nc

Vin see you at Barber????????

bmrboy

Ruhe52;258084 wrote: Whoa whoa whoa big shoooooooter!!!!! We all know someone like this rider or where this rider at one point.
Lets just say you could ride those lines, with that corner speed, still turn the times this guy spun plus at some point roll out of the gas at the kink, hit those braking markers all while at some point suspending all laws of nature and physics then hit 204MPH this shit has You
and Vinny beat like dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Fj3WBfRZ5Nc

Vin see you at Barber????????
NO,SORRY ... My brain doesn't work like that, and never did ....... you know me better than that :D

Barber ... not this time .... next year .... R/A & Barber , will be on my to do list for SURE ...

andykurz

HA, I just read this. Looks like Otto Man went over there and started reeling some tuna in on the 10r board!

The sad thing is, this is the mentality that gets people hurt on the track. There is a lot of laissez-faire "it's a track day, do whatever you want" stuff going on there. That scares me.

Also, I am dizzy from all the "......"

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Otto! That's some damn funny SH!T right there. I don't remember him passing me either. Almost signed up on that forum just to call him out.

vice

I do not want to be on the track with this guy at all.... ever.

If we could get an announcement when he signs up for a nesba day, that would be awesome, Ill make sure not to attend.

(yes I know he is "I" and im B. still don't want to be close to him)

even the occasional track guy...like me...can feel like he is a racer...in any event....hopefully I see you at the track...and you can post your video of you "reeling me in like a tuna"...lol....
has anyone informed him of the difference between a trackday and race?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Well, poop on a stick. It wasn't him I was thinking of. Just spent some time going over all my videos from Sunday. I did see him pull out with me from the paddock several times...

But I should have known that as I lined up in the right lane, he went to the left lane. Must be that 204MPH top end speed... :)

One would think if you got out on track ~45 seconds before you, and you're riding a 600, and he's on a 200 MPH bike...he should have no problem lapping you??

Sad to say, he didn't pass me, and I never passed him. Bummer. We'll see where I wind up as my next duty station. If it's on the East coast...might have to try and meet up with him again so he can show me how to ride. :adore:

Ruhe52

Noob no you did not

Good one Ruhe, reminded me of 204mph & stuck in a pipe! ROFLMAO

hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVilNDXd0A
Use video from that shitty J Depp version of Wonka
Proper Wonka Classic Gloop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoyL_TGnuAs&playnext=1&list=PL6F11623B66400E6D&feature=results_main

Gene Wilder is the only Wonka

Vice calm down you wouldn't know if no one told you unless you noticed the pattern that his speed caused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6DXoNKITc