You guys created a MotoGP fan

fitz

I'm not much of a spectator, heck I don't even watch TV, but a few of you guys mentioned you could watch the MotoGP races at MotoGp.com I figured I'd give it a try. So I subscribed for the winter and me and my wife have been watching the races in order all winter (on the 52"). What I didn't expect is how much the wife would get into it, I mean my wife can't wait till I take her to Indy in August, she insisted.

I'm just happy to watch Rossi and hear Colin Edwards talk, she pretty much remembers all their names and how they've placed in the past.

So thanks guys for creating a MotoMonster :doh:

fitz

JonnyZ!

Oooooooooooooooooooooo!

Now you gotta go and watch the 250 races and you will be chomping at the bit to see this seasons racing
:popcorn:

Some of the best racing I've ever seen has been in the 250 class.

Once you've gotten through the 250 you'll know the likes of Hiroshi Aoyama....Hector Barbera ....Alvaro Bautista and MArco Simoncelli.... (met him last year in Indianapolis ;) and you be all set for the excitement...
Big fan of both Bautista and Marco. Not sure how Bautista will fare with Suzuki but am backing Simoncelli as my wild card top pick ;)

Now with Spies in there, Colin looking strong, and Nicky coming from nowhere ......it's a fantasy grid!

Season pass goes on sale Monday and since your an "illumni" You get 10% off your season video package....
:first:

fitz

They even uped the res and frame rate on the hi-res package. Looks even better, they uped it about a month ago, you have a chance to look?

JonnyZ!

I'm too cheap to do the high res ;)

I'm on DSL and last year the high Res was beta testing so I got to try it free but I guess I'm too far away from the DSL box cause it was too intermittent to watch it.

I set up two lap tops and watch live timing along with the feed.. Nick Harris (kind of a weed ........but he does get into it)
"VAlentino is off the front and he setting an Abbbbbbbssssssssssoooollllluuutleeeeyyyy Cccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiinnnngggggggg pace. " heheh

Gavin Emmet is a good counter part to Harris calmer and knows what he's talking about too

I watch the 125's as well and am looking forward to seeing Bradley Smith ,make a run for the Championship.........nice kid

No idea what Moto2 is going to look like but the rules should keep the racing tight.

Saw the rules for MotoGP fro 2012. LOoks like it's gonna be World superbike as they're going to 1000cc again but now allowing production motors into the mix. They also intend to put limits on prototype power plants so that they don't outclass the factory production power plants... confusing rally and really sure how it's gonna play out but, who cares the 2010 season promises to deliver!!

My wife is also a BIG motogp fan calls me from work....... "how was practice????" "Who was fastest"

She's a die-hard Valentino Junky!

Wow.....I'm rambling....
I'm bored too ;)

noobinacan

wait till you watch BSB races and then IOM-TT
makes motoGP look like a joke.
:popcorn:

LOL by the way...pretty funny.
I have someone in my family who is doing that these days...spoils the races for me cause she watches them live and I watch them recorded.

:/

jsin38

Mine says the on board camera shots give her vertigo. She does however skip into the room whenever she hears Rossi's voice. She'll even break into a bad Italian accent: "I very happy to arrive in first place." :D