New Profile Posts

1. Nightrider
    Nightrider
    New to the group
  2. Nightrider
    Nightrider
    Hi, I'm new to the group just wanted to say hello.I'm looking forward to riding with N2 at barber with my little cousin DJ.
  3. Flipgsxr1000
    Flipgsxr1000
    Itching to ride on a track for the first time on two wheels!
  4. coolestartist
    coolestartist
    Track days on my Ducati 1299 is a dream come true in every sense of the words. :-) Chris
  5. Jose Gutierrez
    Jose Gutierrez
    "Sometimes you need to stay up on two wheels"
  6. FLYINGFINN
    FLYINGFINN
    Ready to ride
  7. NoobyRider
    NoobyRider
    Southeast MI
  8. Kurt
    Kurt moman
    Hey Moman, I see that you're from Marathon, NY. I'm in SC now, but we're from the Mid-Hudson River Valley of NY. I assume that you've ridden the NY Safety Track. If not, you might really enjoy it. I sure did! Say Hi to Greg. He's the one who took the photo I use for the avatar.

I also see that you're 60. Good for you! I'll be there in 2 months. LOL
    1. moman
      moman
      Kurt I have more laps around the safety track than I can remember. Had a season pass second year they were open. I believe you had a S1000RR on that trailer. I owned two of those at one point but now really enjoy my Daytona. Ride Safe!
      Jul 11, 2018
  9. GeorgeB
  10. GCBC
    GCBC
    WTB: your cheap setup track bike
  11. Christian Beltre
  12. MANIX
    MANIX Lenny ZX9R
    Yo brother got the x mas gifts yesterday. Thanks so much. Fuck bill. Your the man. Lol
    1. Lenny ZX9R likes this.
    2. Lenny ZX9R
      Lenny ZX9R
      LOL! Bill Actually bought the caliper bracket which you know. I had to order a custom line for the UNDER Mount caliper bracket! I had already put the Spiegler lines on last year so It was a no brainer to give it to you! Makes the bike look pretty and its a direct fit! I'm happy WE could help you get the bike looking good! The captured caliper make the rear tire change soooo much easier! See you soon brother!
      Mar 16, 2018
  13. Peter
    Peter JakefromSFARM120
    Hey Jake - can you text me if you still have the suit 8603168737
  14. Peter
    Peter JakefromSFARM120
    Hey do you still have the suit 860 316 8737
  15. bmart
    bmart
    Always ready for some track time!
  16. UBRGNAR
    UBRGNAR bmart
    Hello I saw your post for the 06 R1 Parts and that you would be parting the bike out at the end of the season. Do you still have the bike and will you be parting it out still as I need a few things. Thanks.
  17. Muhammad Ashraf
    Muhammad Ashraf
    We are manufacturing All kind of professional motorbike suits and jackets with top quality cowhide leather whatsapp: 0092 308 7408215
  18. Peter
    Peter Dave561
    Text me 860 316 8737 about the autoblip
  19. Peter
    Peter JakefromSFARM120
    Can you please respond ? Hello

860 316 8737
  20. K10Warrior
    K10Warrior
    Need a ride or my bike hauled to njmp this Saturday 8 / 26