2015?

DrD

When should the 2015 schedule of track days be posted? I want to set an event reminder.

When might we ride on the new track near Fredericksburg, VA?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
The 2015 schedule is currently being planned/negotiated with the many tracks and will arrive "soon". We'd like to release it as early as possible, but it's a difficult process given all the tracks and orgs involved.

Is October 12th a new record re: asking for the schedule release?

dhaines

Not gonna lie I was wondering the same thing because if I can hit up a couple days I am definitely upgrading to elite

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Patience kids. All will be well. And all will be revealed soon.

Just because there are no days on the schedule yet doesn't mean your 2015 hasn't started.

Time to get your mind, body and bike ready.

Go over your notes and visualize where and how you want to improve.

Get in the pool, get in the gym, get on the bike, walk or run to build your strength and stamina. Lose those extra pounds.

Send off your suspension for a refresh. Change your oil, tires, coolant and break fluid. Remove and completely clean and inspect everything you can think of on your track bike.

All that will keep you busy. Next thing you know we'll be at the track again.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Is October 12th a new record re: asking for the schedule release?[/QUOTE]

Has to be a new record!!! :D

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
:) .... I have some inside knowledge on what our N2 schedule will look like for next year and I know there will be a lot of happy riders when we release it. The elite membership will definitely be the way to go.

Like Rob said .... there's a lot involved in putting the schedule together and every track has a different timeline for scheduling next year's track days.... but a lot of progress has already been made.

Myers

Control Rider
The 2015 schedule is currently being planned/negotiated with the many tracks and will arrive "soon". We'd like to release it as early as possible, but it's a difficult process given all the tracks and orgs involved.

Is October 12th a new record re: asking for the schedule release?

hmmm Rob.... I think so. But that should only go to show you partners what kind of org you have created... when the kid waiting for Christmas starts asking about the presents before Halloween!!! Great job this year!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
hmmm Rob.... I think so. But that should only go to show you partners what kind of org you have created... when the kid waiting for Christmas starts asking about the presents before Halloween!!! Great job this year!

Agreed!! You guys make it so much fun we just don't want to stop riding! :D

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
image.jpg Dominion Raceway
52 miles south of the DC beltway, 12 miles south of Fredericksburg Va, 34 miles north of the Richmond beltway.
25 minutes from my house!!!!!! Owner is still saying it'll be opening spring 2015

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
And, yes... the new Dominion track is on the schedule for 2015!

Like%2Bstallone.jpg

Attachments

• Like stallone.jpg
    Like stallone.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 11

noupf

well this schedule sure sucks the big D if you are in the north east.

Hate spending my money with those other orgs.....

willhf1011

I know it's preliminary, but it already looks great! Is there anything in the works for VIR or Barber or will those have to wait until another season, I know you guys have been busting your butts to get this one as full as it is.