Roebling May 21-22 Gate Info

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Just spoke to track manager. Gates open Friday 5/20 at 5pm and will stay open 24 hours until we leave Sunday PM. I also heard they've had no wet weather past two days, but forecast has said rain. You can't go by the forecast- show up to track and look up to see if it's raining, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Remember we are near the coast at Roebling, so the wind is strong and clouds get pushed around easily.

foxrider136

First time at Roebling any idea what time tech is? Only reason asking is cause they had a sign saying no engines till 8 am

mike_21

Control Rider
Tech is from 7-8. Unfortunately, because of the noise restriction, you will need to push your bike to and from the Tech area. See you in the AM!

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
First time at Roebling any idea what time tech is? Only reason asking is cause they had a sign saying no engines till 8 am

7-8 tech/reg, 8:15 riders meeting, 9 hot track.

This means you'll have to walk your bike to express tech and registration.

Last edited:

WiLMan

I was suppose to do my first track day there today.... But the Army in all its wisdom decided to make me sit in the woods doing nothing the entire weekend.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I was suppose to do my first track day there today.... But the Army in all its wisdom decided to make me sit in the woods doing nothing the entire weekend.

Well it would have been great to have ya. To all the weather watchers, despite the 80% chance of rain forecast from last Monday....we didn't have a drop while the track was hot.

Get in on our July 4th weekend at Road Atlanta now, that one should sell out quick.