N2 Track Days Expands Endurance Racing Program With WERA, Will Race At NJMP In 2017

rob92

Control Rider
N2
N2 / WERA Superbike Challenge Endurance is Back for 2017 - Kicks Off at New Jersey

Asbury NJ – N2 Track Days and WERA Motorcycle Roadracing have announced their Superbike Challenge endurance event schedule for 2017. With the success of last year’s Steel City Superbike Challenge, the two organizations have carved out more events for 2017, including New Jersey Motorsports Park - a first for WERA. The Superbike Challenge endurance series is part of N2’s commitment to road racing in America and the growth of this sport.

Read more: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news...-program-with-wera-will-race-at-njmp-in-2017/

Regularguy

We had a great time at the PIRC event in 2016. As soon as I saw the news about 2017, I started making calls. Russell's Band of Misfits (RBOM) are confirmed for NJMP and PIRC. We will be entering two SV650s in the LW class. We are standing by for the announcement of the 3rd event.

Motofun352

Control Rider
OK, here goes.....(I've been drinking so remember that:)) Any interest in a super-seniors class? Rule is you have to be eligible for Social Security to be on the team....that and you have to know the words to In a gada davida..:D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
OK, here goes.....(I've been drinking so remember that:)) Any interest in a super-seniors class? Rule is you have to be eligible for Social Security to be on the team....that and you have to know the words to In a gada davida..:D
gada la vida loca?

physicistkev

Control Rider
I don't qualify for social security, but

In-a-gadda-da-vida honey,
Don'tcha know that I love you?
In-a-gadda-da-vida baby,
Don'tcha know that I'll always be true?

Oh won'tcha come with me,
And take my hand?
And walk this land?

Please take my hand...
Let me tell ya now.

In-a-gadda-da-vida baby,
And take my hand?

And walk this land?
Please take my hand...
Let me tell ya.

Two, three, four!
In-a-gadda-da-vida baby,

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Jack, now that is some funny sh%@t…