New Dunlop GP-A PRO's for sale!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I didn't ride as much as I've planned this year and have a bunch of New Dunlop Pro's (USA) medium compound for sale.

Front 120/70 $100 ea Manufacturer date (45/15)
Rear 190/60 $200 ea Manufacturer date (07/16)
Completes sets $300 ea

Price does not include shipping, depending on the purchase we can meet up within a reasonable distance to avoid shipping cost. You can pay through PayPal as a gift or add extra funds to cover the PayPal fees. I'm located in NJ. Thanks for looking!

Contact info: vinny337@comcast.net

[/URL[URL=http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/TheVinny337/media/IMG_0600_zpslknmisne.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/TheVinny337/media/IMG_0601_zps2ehnd71o.jpg.html] [/URL][/URL]

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Price update!!

Front 120/70 $100 ea Manufacturer date (45/15)
Rear 190/60 $195 ea Manufacturer date (07/16)
Completes sets $295 ea

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I know a lot of people will be upset :D but these tires are no longer for sale. Decided to use them...Thanks for looking!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Back by popular demand, back on the market with a new price!

Front 120/70 $95 ea Manufacturer date (45/15)
Rear 190/60 $185 ea Manufacturer date (07/16)
Completes set $280 ea

Unfortunately I will not ship them, it's too expensive and not cost effect for the buyer…

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Vin, I shipped a set of GPA's recently. It was 35 bucks vis usps. All I did was use that packing cellophane wrap that sticks to it's self to wrap the two tires together. Then used some packing tape around the pair in a few spots just in case. Then tapped the label to the outside of the tires. It got to my house on like 4 days. It worked quite well....

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Vin, I shipped a set of GPA's recently. It was 35 bucks vis usps. All I did was use that packing cellophane wrap that sticks to it's self to wrap the two tires together. Then used some packing tape around the pair in a few spots just in case. Then tapped the label to the outside of the tires. It got to my house on like 4 days. It worked quite well....
Thanks Bro! That's good to know, I need to get busy...:cool: