NJMP 15 & 16

R1Mike

Huge shoutout to CR Brian, Thanks for the knowledge and tips. I'm already booked for May 1st so if you'r their I'll be looking for you to see if I have improved. I plan on hitting the parking lot very soon on my 636. Leaving the R1 for the track. Thanks again, I had a blast.

03bueller

Control Rider
Glad I could help, you were moving really good out there!! Just remember what we talked about and use your body to start reducing your lean angle. I won't be able to make it on the 1st (Monday, work and all that), but if you can swing it sign up for the ATP class, it's like a mini one day YCRS school. I will be at both of our weekends there in July as well as some others at other tracks, hit me up and we can work on some more stuff :)

ajcjr

Ill second the great help Brian was on and off the track.this was my first track day, first time on the bike, first time with a bike at the track and he was more than helpful with all of his tips. Plus all the guys he pitted with were super nice and welcoming me with open arms. I cant wait to get back out there!

03bueller

Control Rider
Ill second the great help Brian was on and off the track.this was my first track day, first time on the bike, first time with a bike at the track and he was more than helpful with all of his tips. Plus all the guys he pitted with were super nice and welcoming me with open arms. I cant wait to get back out there!

Good meeting you, looking forward to seeing you back out there and watching you progress!!