I'm back......with some exciting news

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Well, Rob and the crew at N2 have decided to keep me around for the PittRace events this season. I've always considered the trackday and racing community as my second family no matter what organization that I am shooting for.

So, for the 2017 N2 season at PittRace I have the following announcement:

10% of all sales this season will be donated to the Roadracing World Airfence Action Fund. This includes the WERA/N2 weekends and if all goes well (awaiting my creds for MotoAmerica weekend)!

I've seen the benefits of the airfencing at a couple of different tracks and wish that all tracks had it.

So, let's make this a fantiastic season and have some great times.

PS: In an effort to get images up sooner, I'll most likely not be overly social after the on-track festivities end as I'll be at my mobile office (ie trailer) sorting images, but feel free to stop by, say hello and enjoy an adult beverage.

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Marty this is awesome! As a fellow rider... thank you for your contribution to safety and the community!!!
I have to do somehting Wendy. I ride, albeit on the street, but Rub keeps telling me to suit up for a session and flog one of the demos. I'm tempted to flog the 300, so who volunteers to shoot images for a session?

CBRtist

I have to do somehting Wendy. I ride, albeit on the street, but Rub keeps telling me to suit up for a session and flog one of the demos. I'm tempted to flog the 300, so who volunteers to shoot images for a session?

I took 4 years of photography as a requirement for my major back in the day (albeit it was commercial photography)... I can manage it for 20 minutes, but i don't have your talent, so you'll have to settle :rolleyes:

raineman021

Eric Raine

You mean you can't take action shots while you whip one of the demo bikes down the front straight? Maybe throttle with the right hand, camera in the left hand. Should have a few spare seconds for some shots, especially on that 300 before the braking zone, right? :D

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
You mean you can't take action shots while you whip one of the demo bikes down the front straight? Maybe throttle with the right hand, camera in the left hand. Should have a few spare seconds for some shots, especially on that 300 before the braking zone, right? :D

You got a point there! Somehting about having my gear literally "on the track" though gives me the shivers!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Marty were you able to get my photo's pulled together from Saturday? Advanced, #22 Redbull KTM, we spoke Sunday when I was packing up. Thanks!

Louber

Hi Marty!
Also very interested in giving you money for photos!
Novice #143, Yellow CBR600F4i

Thank you sir!