Congrats to the N2 riders at NJMP

Motofun352

Control Rider
A little late but congratulations to the N2 riders who raced this past weekend in MotoAmerica at NJMP. Eziah Davis, Emerson Amaya, Gary Yancoski and Steven Dietz, CJ Laroche (Members who ride with us frequently) all did quite well. Eziah and Steven both scored points in the superstock 600 class. If I missed somebody, sorry.
The N2 canopy was hard to pick out on TV, perhaps we can spring for one of those feather shaped flags if that's allowed?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Well done! It's really cool to see people you ride with regularly competing on the national stage and being able to tell casual fans, " I know that guy, he's a real stand up guy and cool as hell, but has he largest cranium I have ever seen. I mean it should be in a tent by itself at a carnival where that charge admission to see it ".

With the new motoamerica lightweight class maybe we'll see some more N2 people out there next year. Isn't there a little Rob that's fast on one of those small twins? Or maybe we spray paint Sanders sv one color and send him out to mix it up?

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Jack, thanks for posting this. Absolutely congrats - and I believe Tim Wilson deserves mention as well. It takes real effort just to get on that grid and these guys as well as those that went to Jersey to support them all earned respect from me.

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
With the new motoamerica lightweight class maybe we'll see some more N2 people out there next year.
Tentative rules look pretty superbikey- and very few of the current club racers' SVs will make it onto the homologation list, most likely :( with the rules they're suggesting, it'll take $20k to put together a competitive bike. The competition will be stiff as hell too- with the people I know of who are putting together an effort, it won't be far off from SSTK 600. That said, it's super exciting that they're doing it- I can't wait to see how it develops.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Tentative rules look pretty superbikey- and very few of the current club racers' SVs will make it onto the homologation list, most likely :( with the rules they're suggesting, it'll take $20k to put together a competitive bike. The competition will be stiff as hell too- with the people I know of who are putting together an effort, it won't be far off from SSTK 600. That said, it's super exciting that they're doing it- I can't wait to see how it develops.
Sanders has ancient secret powers, a good coat of semigloss exterior paint and he's saving $19,987 dollars on the build.