NJMP- Anthony

JBowen33

Just wanted to give a shout out to CR Anthony for his help.

I’ve been out of the track scene for two years. It was first time back on a new bike and a track I’ve never been on. The guy explained things perfectly and even took time to come over to my pit between sessions to go over a few things. Thanks again man.

-Joe

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
Thanks for the positive feedback. This is what its all about. Hope to see you at more N2 events.

CBRtist

You were in good hands. Anthony in my opinion is the epitome of what a CR should be. Great instructor. Empathetic, patient, listens to your frustrations and does his best to offer tips to alleviate them.

Not to mention he’s funny as hell and a has a great sense of humor. He’s had me in tears many a times!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Anthony really is a great coach! It's only when you really get to know him that the issues become more obvious......

Remember - a friend is somebody who knows exactly how to rub salt into those deep wounds..... See you soon, big guy!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Anthony really is a great coach! It's only when you really get to know him that the issues become more obvious......

Remember - a friend is somebody who knows exactly how to rub salt into those deep wounds..... See you soon, big guy!

He must be sharing his lasagna recipe to get these kind of reviews. Salt and oregano Bill.

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
Nice grandpa,
Ill make sur to bring you some hard candies, depends, and fixodent next time i see you.

Love you old man

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I saw Anthony eat half of a huge burrito, like 8 soft tacos, then down a pint of ice cream. The next day he got podium in all his races. A lesser man would have spent that day stuck on the toilet.

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
Chris stop stalking me.... where you even at that dinner. lol
I confess Im a fat bastard especially when it comes to El Cucamoleeeeeeeeee

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I see the bribes are paying off. And so soon this season.....way to be on your game!

Seriously, if you don't know Anthony yet, you should. He is always helping people and taking time to share his passion of riding. Thanks for all you do Anthony.

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
I see the bribes are paying off. And so soon this season.....way to be on your game!

Seriously, if you don't know Anthony yet, you should. He is always helping people and taking time to share his passion of riding. Thanks for all you do Anthony.

Im going to have to double down if i want more of this great press....

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
Did I say saw? I meant I heard the horror stories of those who witnessed it. :)
Oh don't worry I'll repeat it at pitt. There is a decent mex spot there too.

Ps need to get a sign for the van that says don't feed the animals or feed the animals at your own risk,

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
All in good fun, Anthony! Love spending time with you. Though you do realize there's some payback for those stickers coming......

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
oh i know
All in good fun, Anthony! Love spending time with you. Though you do realize there's some payback for those stickers coming......
oh i know its all in good fun, and i love spending time with you too..... and I'm anxiously awaiting the pay back.