Need some Help at Pitt Race for the Endurence Race!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I'm looking for 2 people to help out with the Endurance Race at Pitt Race on June 16th! Who would like to be part of the winning team! We need 2 folks!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
No way, buddy! Eric was just passed out and didn't know he had been drafted. If he doesn't want those pictures made public he knows who he has to help....
Do these pictures have anything to do with a small farm animal Bill?

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I'm afraid I can't disclose the specifics of the activities in question. I can only assure you that no animals were permanently harmed during the filming.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Eric we need a pair of hands too and we’ll provide online security monitoring in addition to the drinks mentioned above as well as covert services for recovering lost films and photos.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Hear that Emerson? Looks like there's a demand for services. God I love this competitive economy! :rofl: EDIT!!!! I just read my post....that's TIRE CHANGING services. :mad:

Kruizen

Control Rider
Ok, thought those pictures would never see daylight! Lol

Ok so plans changed, I'll be up there, services to the highest bidder(beer works). Message me if you would like my hands-after washing them of the animals.

Tom online security monitoring is welcome, don't think we need to be covert in getting the pictures back, just kick in the door and retrieve.

mpusch

Micah
I'd be in to help if there's still a spot. I'm tentative right now though, because I'm working on diagnosing/swapping the engine on my Daytona (seems to have misbehaved at Pitt this past weekend). If I can get it ready to run the sprints with Wera on Sunday, I'd be happy to help out for the endurance race.

Helped out a team two years ago and had a blast.