FS R6

borislav

Control Rider
2006 frame modified to 2008 spec with clear MSO. Bike was race bike when I bought it with SS engine which I replaced with low miles 2008 engine with all associated electronics and parts (air box, tank, cluster, subframe etc.)
Engine has approx 5K miles (cluster shows more due to not being original and had to be replaced for 2008 engine and electronics upgrade). Engine has Woodcraft covers on both sides, ECU has been flashed when custom dyno tune was performed by Kenny Martin from MRP in MD. Also bike has Power Commander 3 usb with quick shifter module installed. (Gp shift)
When Kenny did tune bike made 110 hp on pump gas, I have dyno sheet but will have to find it.
Bike has Akrapovic Evolution exhaust with carbon fiber can which was repacked last winter.
Suspension is 30mm cartridges in front and TTX GP in rear set up for 165 lbs rider w/o gear.
Brakes consist of Brembo RCS19 master cylinder, Goodridge 1 to 2 brake line, one event old Vesrah SRJL-XX pads, also one event old Braking SK2 oversized (thicker) rotors (R1) with custom spacers for the calipers. Motul brake fluid (If I remember correctly RB1fluid).
Bike has Pit Bull steering damper, Woodcraft clip-ons, lever guards, toe guard, frame sliders, front and rear axle sliders and swingarm spools. It also has Vortex rearsets, tanks has Lightech gas cap and GYTR performance air filter.
There is also DID ERV 3 chain with Vortex sprockets.
Bike has almost new120/180/60 Pirelli SC2 slicks mounted on, I will include BRAND new set of Pirelli slicks in SC1 front and SC2 180/60 rear.
Spare set of wheels have freshly soda blasted rotors with spacers and cush drive and will come with brand new Bridgestone rain tires, rear is mounted on but never ridden on.
Tank, frame, swingarm have carbon protectors on. Bodywork is Armour Bodies painted by me and there is some slight damage on the left side when bike.
I have bunch of parts which will all go with the bike.

borislav

Control Rider
I'm having issue posting my pictures due to file size, I'm working on it. In mean time contact me for pictures at bobo01111972@gmail.com or 4432547020
Bike is located in Annapolis MD area, price is $6800 obo. Please keep in mind I DON'T have to sell so let's not waste each other time.

borislav

Control Rider
J

Just let me enjoy it till it sells. I’ll even let you ride it once in a while
Dave that sounds like a plan, when you come to pick her up drop of $6800 or that R1. Just a little insurance, which option choice is yours.;)