CMP 9/3 N2 Control Riders & Staff

ffcweb

I was in the Novice group. This was only my second track day, my first with N2. I’m sure it was obvious, lol. Anyway, I wanted to tell the control riders that I really appreciated their hard work. They were having to ride numerous sessions at once, but were always courteous and willing to help. I learned a lot just by following their lines around the track and the advice they gave. The rest of the staff was very professional and organized. I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed my track day with y’all. I also learned a couple of things not to do. 1) Don’t wear a GoPro on my helmet unless it’s tethered. 2)Don’t enter a corner too hot. 3)Don’t wheelie all the way down the front stetch
Thanks again. I look forward to another track day in the future with y’all.

bmart

Control Rider
Thank you for the compliments! We try hard to give attention to everyone and ensure that each rider has a great day. I look forward to seeing you again. When is your next day? I'm sure that you feel bit by the track day bug after two days...

ffcweb

Yes, the track bug has bitten me pretty hard. I believe everyone that has a track capable bike should at least try it once. I plan on going back to CMP for at least a one day on the weekend of 10/6 - 10/7. Hopefully I will see some of y’all there. This was a much better experience than my first track day.

CK_Est_87

Control Rider at N2 Track Days
Control Rider
I was in the Novice group. This was only my second track day, my first with N2. I’m sure it was obvious, lol. Anyway, I wanted to tell the control riders that I really appreciated their hard work. They were having to ride numerous sessions at once, but were always courteous and willing to help. I learned a lot just by following their lines around the track and the advice they gave. The rest of the staff was very professional and organized. I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed my track day with y’all. I also learned a couple of things not to do. 1) Don’t wear a GoPro on my helmet unless it’s tethered. 2)Don’t enter a corner too hot. 3)Don’t wheelie all the way down the front stetch
Thanks again. I look forward to another track day in the future with y’all.
Thank you for the kind words... glad you had a great weekend and come see us again!!

ffcweb

It is with PRE. I honestly don’t know anything about them. CMP is fairly close to my house.

meanstrk

Control Rider
PRE runs a good show as well. You should have no problems. Thanks for the kind words about how we do things!

djhurayt

To get back on topic
A shout out to Chris I think his name is.
You were giving some off track coaching in the paddock. You gave a rider a tip about throttle grip when leaning of the right side of the bike. Your wrist is not in an effective position for good throttle control. You where telling the rider to rotate there hand around to the outside and hold the throttle like a pool cue.

Tried it on my next session. Really nice pro-tip. Thanks.

CK_Est_87

Control Rider at N2 Track Days
Control Rider
To get back on topic
A shout out to Chris I think his name is.
You were giving some off track coaching in the paddock. You gave a rider a tip about throttle grip when leaning of the right side of the bike. Your wrist is not in an effective position for good throttle control. You where telling the rider to rotate there hand around to the outside and hold the throttle like a pool cue.

Tried it on my next session. Really nice pro-tip. Thanks.

Thanks a bunch, guys! I generally say "screwdriver" but it's all the same! Hope to see ya at Road A on 10/20-21!

~Chris