Summit Raceway WV

Nick A

Hello everyone I'm new on this forum, I have been riding for 4 yrs. I own a 2016 Ninja 10r KRT ABS edition & a 2016 Yamaha FZ09. I'm novice level looking forward to trying my "rookie skills" on the track, I live in WV & have been practicing on our great twisty roads. However would like to learn from the pros. Hope to see you at Summit Raceway WV!

Neal johnson

Welcome nick. There is a lot of information and knowledgeable people here. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Look forward to seeing you at the track next year. Always good seeing people moving from the street to a safer place like the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick A

Welcome nick. There is a lot of information and knowledgeable people here. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Look forward to seeing you at the track next year. Always good seeing people moving from the street to a safer place like the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Neal! nice to meet you! I'm trying to register online for two events however whenever I click on the event it opens, but only gives me the option to cancel, I cannot seem to get them into my cart so I can register & pay. Thanks again for your welcoming response!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thank you Neal! nice to meet you! I'm trying to register online for two events however whenever I click on the event it opens, but only gives me the option to cancel, I cannot seem to get them into my cart so I can register & pay. Thanks again for your welcoming response!
Nick, reach out to support@n2td.org. They should be able to get you sorted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk