WTB WTB: 190/55/17 120/70/17 tire set

Peter

as the title says. Must be new or in good used condition. Hit me up with your offers. 860 316 8737

New tires are needed for my 2016 R1

Thank you

mdhokie

I am changing out my Dunlop Q3 for some new Q3+. The front is still in great condition; doesn't really even look very worn compared to the new tire. It could certainly go for another year or two on the street. The rear has plenty of tread left on middle and left but is worn on the right shoulder because of clockwise tracks. I might ride it on the street since most of the wear is at a pretty good lean angle, but not if riding aggressively. You can have the front or both for free if you can figure out a time to meet or want to pay for shipping. I see your phone number is Connecticutt; the farthest north I'll probably be is New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Peter

I am changing out my Dunlop Q3 for some new Q3+. The front is still in great condition; doesn't really even look very worn compared to the new tire. It could certainly go for another year or two on the street. The rear has plenty of tread left on middle and left but is worn on the right shoulder because of clockwise tracks. I might ride it on the street since most of the wear is at a pretty good lean angle, but not if riding aggressively. You can have the front or both for free if you can figure out a time to meet or want to pay for shipping. I see your phone number is Connecticutt; the farthest north I'll probably be is New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Send me a text friend