The Art of Effective Motorsports Coaching

David M. Beyer

Thanks for the kind words Kurt, I have been teaching various forms of motorsports since the mid-1990s and worked with some great people across the country. This book is my attempt to help others who coach and teach be the best they can be and to be able to achieve better results with those they are working with.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
upload_2019-1-23_23-39-50.jpeg
It was me! And I was lucky enough to have dinner with him as well. Halfway through the book and I am rethinking a lot of stuff or at least how I say things.

David M. Beyer

View attachment 6671
It was me! And I was lucky enough to have dinner with him as well. Halfway through the book and I am rethinking a lot of stuff or at least how I say things.

Mike, That is the entire purpose of the book! Hope you enjoy the second half as much as the first! And NOW it can actually be purchased online. I felt honored to be sitting at your table with all the folks who got training site of the year and then to be asked by John to speak at the dinner, I hope I did not overdo it?

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
No, not yet. When school started it got put on the back burner. I won’t be coaching any classes until after school is finished for the semester anyway. I WILL finish the book before my first class.