IMS Washington DC

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Roll call - Who's going to the DC motorcycle show?? Which day are you going? Be sure to rep with your handy dandy N2 shirts and hats :)

Kurt_Orban

I'll be there, might be Saturday, or Sunday. Not sure yet. Is N2 getting another booth this year?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Well played, but your link is broken or apple wont allow it to work on safari. Now that I have googled it myself with no help from Tim and have exhausted myself doing so, I can confidently say I’ll be prepping my trailer and bikes for Jennings this weekend.

Its Apple/ safari. Works on my windows/chrome machine *shrug*

2blueyam

The link works just fine on my IPhone. I am probably not going to the IMS, but might if I don’t have anything better to do, like work on the track bike.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Thanks everyone who helped work the booth this past weekend and thanks for everyone who stopped by to say hi. I was only there Sunday but there were points where everyone was talking to someone at the booth explaining what N2 is all about. Thanks again for spreading the word and introducing new members to the world we sometimes take for granted. I'm always amazed at the number of people who have never heard about trackdays and think the cost of getting started is way more than it actually is.