ACE or N2?

Thanks for the feedback guys. That’s defiantly good to know. The garage i run is really focused on new riders and making sure they’re learning solid fundamentals and having positive riding experiences, so I try to be hyper mindful and approach things from that ‘how would this feel if i was brand new to it’ approach.
I’ll be there again on the 20th with you guys. Had an awesome experience.

CBRtist

Thanks for the feedback guys. That’s defiantly good to know. The garage i run is really focused on new riders and making sure they’re learning solid fundamentals and having positive riding experiences, so I try to be hyper mindful and approach things from that ‘how would this feel if i was brand new to it’ approach.
I’ll be there again on the 20th with you guys. Had an awesome experience.

Judy and I try to do at least one track “tour” per year, because we know Many riders are different types of learners and don’t want to just throw themselves into a track day and need some more hand holding. This way they can get acclimated with the surroundings/vibe, talk to other members, look at set ups, and get some actual track time during lunch without the need for full tech and gear.

I am trying to expand this beyond riders local to NJ at different tracks, as it has seen some success (and those who don’t do a TD, spread the word). So any suggestions/help regarding how we could extend this program would be helpful :)