2nd trackday with N2 7-7-19

britx303

I just registered for tomorrows TD,and this will only be the second time doing a TD with yall. I didnt feel like dealing with the fireworks crowd at NJMP,and need more test time on the "new-to-me" bikes anyhow. Whats the power situation at Summit tomorrow with you guys? Ive got a genny but prefer not to run it...........yeah it ain't no quiet little honder:D

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I just registered for tomorrows TD,and this will only be the second time doing a TD with yall. I didnt feel like dealing with the fireworks crowd at NJMP,and need more test time on the "new-to-me" bikes anyhow. Whats the power situation at Summit tomorrow with you guys? Ive got a genny but prefer not to run it...........yeah it ain't no quiet little honder:D
Summit charges $15/day. Many of the boxes against the back woods are taken although if you have long enough cables you could probably make it work. Open boxes in grass.

You'll need to come in and figure out where you want to pit and then drive back up to the security gate and give them the box #.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

britx303

Dude find me you can hang with us, we should have a couple of open boxes.
Gotcha! Q apparently just rolled into the track a short while ago.....he's im-moral support crew tomorrow just in case:D Not sure if he's near you or not in the paddock.