NC bike sign up question

dhaines

So when I click on the register tab to register a drop down menu that says skill level only has Novice and intermediate so does this mean advanced is full? It says advanced is TBD. Don’t know if I missed my chance or not. Thanks

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
If you have a current expert license, you can contact N2 support to get you registered for advanced. If not you need to qualify for advanced group and that can be done the beginning of the day.

Novice and intermediate are a choice for new members but once selected the group assignment is the same for all events until an evaluation to progress to the next riding class.

dhaines

Well I was bumped to A group on my last day so my profile says advanced. I was just wondering if It was full or not

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
It’s not full in advanced, so your bump may not have been processed yet. In this case you may still be better off contacting N2 support to clarify your group

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Well I was bumped to A group on my last day so my profile says advanced. I was just wondering if It was full or not

I took a look at this and no need to contact support. There was a bug in the code for the system. I corrected it and you should be fine now. Sorry about that.

dhaines

Thanks. I appreciate the quick help. I did shoot an email because I underestimated how Johnny on the spot you guys are. That won’t happen again. Thanks again

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Thanks. I appreciate the quick help. I did shoot an email because I underestimated how Johnny on the spot you guys are. That won’t happen again. Thanks again
Never hurts to email support. Thanks for letting us know so we could fix it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk