Private coaching now available!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Attention N2 members!!!

Please join me in celebrating the official opening of GP Coach! Providing private coaching in the Mid-Atlantic area at N2 Track Days events, the focus will be on making riders safer as well as helping them reach their riding goals. Through the 3C program and N2's strong partnership with YCRS, as well as the ongoing efforts with the ATP program, this just became the next step in the natural evolution of the level of service I want to provide to our members.

Please visit the website for more information about GP Coach and the available services. www.mygpcoach.com Check your calendar for an event near you. Starting today I will be taking reservations for the 2019 season.

I am very excited about this new adventure in my career as a coach and look forward to helping as many riders as possible. See you at the track!

teresa23

is this part of the 1 on 1 coaching that is included with Elite membership? I am interested in coaching, via my Elite Membership and ready to set that up for 2020

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
is this part of the 1 on 1 coaching that is included with Elite membership? I am interested in coaching, via my Elite Membership and ready to set that up for 2020
Thanks for reaching out! This is a separate service that I provide regardless of level of membership. You sign up for the day like you normally would, then you pay for private coaching to me directly. If you are interested in private coaching, I recommend reaching out to me and we can organize a day and time on the schedule that works.

Take a look at the website above for more information, or don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you out there in 2020!