New to N2 - from Ohio

XCLR8TN

Hey everyone,

I'm signed up for Pittrace October 9th in novice. I have previously been out to Pittrace once with a private group, but we ran around the track so fast I didn't pick much up, was just chasing people all day. It takes me a few times at a track to really "get" it. I'm coming back as a novice! The only other tracks I have done are Mid-Ohio and Nelson.

If you see me or see anything I can work on (BP!), please come over and say hello! You can't miss me.

899_side.jpg

Jessica

XCLR8TN

Welcome, if you need any help all of our coaches are great and approachable. Happy to get my track map out and walk you through a lap or have another coach do the same.
Thank you! I'm hoping going around at a slower pace will allow me to figure it out better. I'm not used to so many corners, it's a little intimidating at first :)

Bellboy

I started at Pitt this year with N2 after getting tired of slippery-O. Lots of traffic with N2 but it’s a fun weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bellboy

I met you before at the private day at Nelson. You’ll love N2 and Pitt trackdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04HRC51

Cool! My actual mailing address is Leetonia but I’m east of 11 and closer to Columbiana. I guess we should meet up sometime.

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
Cool! My actual mailing address is Leetonia but I’m east of 11 and closer to Columbiana. I guess we should meet up sometime.
You must be in Crestview district then, we are as well.

Ya that would be great!