Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

Motomoon

Post your pics of paintwork, repairs, mounting solutions, and action shots. Help other NESBA member see what Armour Bodies looks like all mounted up - and you can show off your beautiful new paint job for everyone else to marvel at.

If your picture is really cool, Woodcraft may just post it up on their site!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Here's a couple of mine. Paint by John (JZ) www.jzracecolor.com

This was the first time I fit and drilled/mounted bodywork, so I can't compare it to other brands. It fits really well. Finish is also awesome. For the first time mounting body work, I had minimal, if any problems. Any "problems" were because I'd never done it before and was taking my time. Very happy with them, I'd definitely purchase in the future.
Bike is an '07 gsxr 600.

Woodcraft's customer service is second to none!

Bucky Badger

Here ya go Moon.

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

JohnS

For an 03 R6 the install was super easy, it was pretty much drill it and and put it on. I had to do nothing to the bodywork to make it fit.

The bike has been lowsided 2 times, once on each side and dropped in the garage once and damage was light, nothing some resin or filler did not take care of. That is the reason for the bike looking different in each pic.

First paint
DSC_8757.jpg

Second paint
KIT_7502.jpg

KIT_7531.jpg

Now
Stuff002.jpg

Woodcraft

Thanks for the quick response will all the posts. Several of those paint jobs are really nice, and they really show off the fit & finish of Armour Bodies. The more of this we get the better - it really helps people envision what the kits look like when they are all done up. We are looking forward to continuing to develop this product line to be better and better. There are some interesting things in the pipeline that may be ready on new models as soon as next Spring. I'll keep everyone in the loop as information comes available.

stkr

1998 Suzuki GSXR-600

Here's a few shots of mine compliments of Gron4.com photography.

The paint is 2005 Chevy Lazer Blue Metallic. Painted by a friend that did an excellent job. The fit is great, and the mounting was easy enough. I did have to trim the lower to give clearance to the aftermarket starter cover, stator cover, and for the Hindle exhaust at the very back. These mods were only due to the aftermarket equipment. Everywhere else they fit perfect.

The Hindle header did contact the lower, and caused a burn through, but this was MY fault by not adding a relief for it. Once again, the aftermarket part at fault.

Great product! :cheers:

Gwarusee

Anybody have a SV to post up. I know they look good, just need some more pics to push me into getting some this season.:popcorn: