Recent content by 01wj

1. 0

Anyone know how to get ahold of any management types for N2?

Funny how that happens ain't it? Same thing happened to me except for it was this and cave diving. One expensive hobby gets replaced by another. Either way, funny how we end up crossing paths randomly.
  2. 0

My apologies, I remember hearing Nesba was absorbed by N2, but I was just informed all they did was absorb the member list. I tried getting ahold of Bob Blanford but he never returned my phone call if it was even the right number. Either way, the Phoenix PD detective was kind enough to help me...
  3. 0

Possibly jeepsunlimited.com? Shoot that was a long time ago, like probably around 2002. Not sure if it still exists but good to hear from a fellow Jeeper.
  4. 0

Yeah already shot them an e-mail, was just hoping on the off chance someone might know someone or have someone I could contact a little quicker as the $30 / day starts to add up. :mad:
  5. 0

Long story short, I bought a demo bike from Nesba years ago. Bike got stolen and recovered and I went down to the tow yard with the MSO signed over to me and they said that wasn't "good enough" to release the bike and need to bring a title. So, I took the MSO down to the DMV and apparently the...
  6. 0

WTT: my R6 Vortex rear sets for your Woodcraft rear sets (GP shift)

It's been taken care of. Thanks though
  7. 0

WTT: my R6 Vortex rear sets for your Woodcraft rear sets (GP shift)

Just like the title says Let me know
  8. 0

Dunlop 211 gpa 120/70/17 medium

Used for less than one track day. Selling because I have no time to ride anytime soon. $100 shipped
  9. 0

Barber

Well, after riding with Motovid and CCS all last season, I decided I kind of needed a bit of Nesba time since it's been a couple years now since I have ridden with them. I had some credits, so I took the plunge and since I've never been there and keep hearing how great it is, I signed up for...
  10. 0

Undamaged helmet requirement

Well I guess I'll get a new helmet then. Using it on the street is kind of a moot point since I don't ride on the streets anymore. Probably be wishing I had bought a new one if I crash again and something happens anyway.
  11. 0

Undamaged helmet requirement

I know part of Nesba's tech requirement is an "Undamaged helmet". Last summer I bought a brand new Shoei rf1100 and proceeded to crash in it at the ccs races right after I got it. the helmet didn't really hit but it kind of dragged so it got a bit of rash on it. I was going to send it in to...
  12. 0

3 sets of ebc fa 380 hh pads

That is correct sir. They will also fit 04-06 r1
  13. 0

PC3 ignition module for 06-07 R6

Bump. Make an offer
  14. 0

Bump. Open to offers
  15. 0

Two sets are slightly used, pretty much brand new. Can't even really tell there is any wear from the new ones. Asking $50 shipped for both sets. One set brand new in the package. Asking $30 shipped. Buy all three sets for $75 shipped.