Recent content by 1stRoundPick

1. 1stRoundPick

2008 GSXR 600 Stock $3600

You mentioned it would be an easy fix. What needs to be done to make it street ready for a better title?
  2. 1stRoundPick

For Sale 07 GSXR 600 Track/Race

yeah post some pics.
  3. 1stRoundPick

New from Baltimore

Welcome to N2. NC Bike is a great track. I rode there for the first time (with N2 and NC Bike) earlier this year and I was very happy with staff and the layout of the track. It flows pretty good and on your R6, you should have tons of fun. Might I also recommend if you can, try to get to the New...
  4. 1stRoundPick

2008 Suzuki Gsxr 600

Nice bike. Good luck with the sale.
  5. 1stRoundPick

Dunlop take offs at NC Bike 8/8

I wish I could. I tapped all my funds getting this trip on my must do list. Maybe if you have some more for Jersey later this year.
  6. 1stRoundPick

NC Bike 8/8 Who's going???

Cool. I look forward to meeting you.
  7. 1stRoundPick

NC Bike 8/8 Who's going???

Hey guys and gals. Just seeing who will be at NC next week? I plan on making the trip all the way from PA. I'm very excited. Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning/ refining some new skills.
  8. 1stRoundPick

Question regarding my low side at Turn 7 at Road ATL [Video]

As a guy new to this forum, I really feel good about how well we all can share and learn from one another without ridicule and flames as they say on the bike forums.
  9. 1stRoundPick

WTB CREDITS FOR NCBIKE 8/8/15

Hey guys/ gals. I'm currently looking into the logistics of making it to my first track day with N2 in N.C. on 8/8/15. Looking around on the forum and I see people can purchase credits at a discount if available. So here I am trying to save a few bucks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. 1stRoundPick

New guy from PA

Welcome Keith. I'm in southeastern Pa. Hope to catch up with you out there.
  11. 1stRoundPick

New Member from Philly suburbs

Thanks guys. I really hope to meet you guys out there.
  12. 1stRoundPick

I definitely hope to get some new to me tracks.
  13. 1stRoundPick

Glad to hear that. I also had to learn the hard way about the ez pass. I paid the toll for the Jersey bridge only to find out they didn't charge me for the trailer I rented. This was going on while the ez pass fake emails were happening, so I ignored the emails about the unpaid toll. Long story...
  14. 1stRoundPick

Thanks guys. Glad to be feel welcomed.
  15. 1stRoundPick

This year I'm hoping to get my body position perfected. Also, see how I do on a different track as far as being able to pick up reference points pretty quickly and how I fast I notice different lines through new corners to find the fastest ones.