Recent content by 542

1. 5

Is Will L on this forum?

Hey Andy, I’ll DM you my contact info
  2. 5

Motorcycle Rental - Any Available? NJMP

We have a Ninja 250 he can rent. If you’re interested, please contact Support@n2td.org and we’ll give you the details.
  3. 5

Need a trailer brought up to Pa from Road Atlanta

Is anyone going to Road Atlanta from around Pa without a trailer? I'm looking to have a 7x16 trailer brought back north after the event.
  4. 5

Back in the saddle

Morph!! What are you riding now, and when can we expect you back at the track?
  5. 5

Barber!

Sucks Randy. Sorry to hear.
  6. 5

Barber!

I didn't want to post a thread too early, because every time we try to plan a trip everything changes last minute anyway. Now that we are less then 2 weeks away, hopefully everyone has their plans confirmed. Who needs a ride to Barber? or, who is already going and has additional space? I can...
  7. 5

Dogs at Barber?

Apply on line for a certificate to train service dogs. It's easy, and then you can take any dog, pretty much anywhere as "training" to become a service dog.
  8. 5

Air Fence repair help needed in Martinburg Va. this week.

Joshua Sims, the man responsible for setting up the Air Fence at the majority of the motorcycle events on the east coast, is trying to get the Air Fence ready for our Summit Point Main event next Monday. Many of the bags have been damaged throughout the year (saving riders), and he has quite a...
  9. 5

Ride to NC Bike From Atlanta

I have a bike that's looking for a ride share from MM (Huey), to NCBike this weekend. Let me know if you have any extra room.
  10. 5

CCS @NJMP 5/2,3/2015

Good luck Les! And to all our N2 racers.
  11. 5

IMS Show January 9-11 in Washington DC...WHO is going????

We're all going to meet for drinks after the show on Saturday, everyone's invited! We'll follow up with a venue and time shorty!
  12. 5

Dirt Bike/quad Riding 12/27 in York Pa

Private property, mostly trails, single track, and some flat.. dirtbikes and quads. Food, bon-fire, good times.. tech opens at 9:30 am (kidding) PM me for info
  13. 5

2015?

This is only the preliminary schedule... It's not finished yet ;)
  14. 5

Hello from Lititz PA

EO157, Welcome to N2! I'm the guy that stopped by when you were at the gas station on your new bike.. glad you found your way over to the forum. Like everyone else has said, you're in a great location for track days and a bunch of us live right around the corner from you. I know you also said...
  15. 5

Summit Shenandoah 9/27-9/28

I'll probably have an extra bed if you can't find a ride and need a place sleep.