Recent content by AceWaters

1. AceWaters

2016 Yamaha R3 Trackbike For sale Ohlins, Vortex, Woodcraft, M4 etc

Bump for my savings account.. nice bike dude.
  2. AceWaters

VIR 2018

Well I spent Sunday, Monday & Tuesday at VIR with Cali Superbike School again. Caught the tail end of the Motoamerica race on Sunday and did levels 3 and 4 Monday/Tuesday. Needless to say, I love VIR North even more now. Are we going back again this year or what!?
  3. AceWaters

Vids from novice Shenandoah and Summit Point 4/30

Nice vids man, thanks for posting these! What camera is that?
  4. AceWaters

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

I’ll be there both days, looking forward to meeting some of you guys in person! Rode Shenny for the first time (and broke in the new bike) weekend before last with moto excitement, really, really fun. See you fools Sunday!
  5. AceWaters

7x14 v-nose enclosed trailer with AC

Understood, thanks for getting back.
  6. AceWaters

Hey Buzz, just making sure that this is no longer for sale?
  7. AceWaters

Where are you located?
  8. AceWaters

New guy trying not to screw up (to much)

Thanks! Got some numbers on her.. My buddy Chad at Trioxin Customs in Winchester did the paint work.
  9. AceWaters

Before: After: She’s almost ready!!
  10. AceWaters

Thanks man! Funny I remember seeing some dude on a neon orange bike pulling wheels coming out of 16 headed down the straight like a boss. Kudos to you sir.
  11. AceWaters

Thanks Vinny, looking forward to getting back on the track. Hopefully I can save up enough cash between now and March to get a little trailer.. I though building cars was an expensive hobby.. Jesus!
  12. AceWaters

VIR 2018

The pit lane rooms at VIR are awesome and totally reasonable price wise. Stayed there last year and couldn't have been happier.
  13. AceWaters

Bike number etiquette?

Cheers to that!