Recent content by AMcAdoo

1. AMcAdoo

[WTB] Pitt Race Intermediate 5/13 and or 5/14

Looking for intermediate 5/13 and or 5/14 messed up and didn't buy days yet reaching out with text or call is preferred as I can get with you faster @ Andrew : 724-579-6474, thanks!
  2. AMcAdoo

2014 Yamaha FZ09 track bike

Pm'd
  3. AMcAdoo

WTS: Sunday & Monday (23&24) Shenandoah & Main Intermediate

Selling both my days this weekend, both Shenandoah and main for Intermediate. Found out last minute my college orientation is Monday so i cant make this weekend. Preferred to be contacted by call or text, (724)-350-2039 "Cole". Really looking to get at least some of my money back...
  4. AMcAdoo

6/15 Pitt Race?

Hello all, I signed up for Pitt race tomorrow a few weeks ago without even realizing it was also a race licensing day, is it a normal track day with the normal groups as well? Or is it only for those wishing to get their racing license? I already sent an email to N2 support asking but obviously...
  5. AMcAdoo

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Well looks like I don't need to worry about temps any more, waited too long and now its filled up.... Oh well looks like I'll just go with xcitement on the 13th&14th.
  6. AMcAdoo

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

I'm thinking about doing both, have yet to book though. The only thing for me is going to be the weather, all of the track days I have done so far have been in 80-90 degree temps and full sun, how is rideability on temps like the mid 60's and cloudy like the forecasts are saying? I know its...