Recent content by Aprilia 417

1. Aprilia 417

More trouble for NYST?

Nothing new in that opinion. As I had mentioned earlier, the simplest way to solve this is to get a new site plan approved. I am still holding out hope that it can be done in the next 60 days. I don't agree with his premise that the majority of the townsfolk are against the project. I could...
  2. Aprilia 417

More trouble for NYST?

Tdelegram, I would agree with you if there were indeed an injunction to cease operations. There isn't. Judge Burns' order is for the track to continue operations under the originally approved site plan (25 rider limit, 250cc bikes), because he said the second site plan (open class machines...
  3. Aprilia 417

More trouble for NYST?

I for one remain optimistic that we're running normal operations the first weekend in May at NYST, unless I arrive that morning and a Sheriff prevents me from going through the gate. The guys at NYST were savvy and cash-rich enough to construct and open a track in record speed. Their...
  4. Aprilia 417

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Since I do most my track days with MoMan (although I did 24 to his 23 ;) ), it looks like I'll be trying to keep up with his plan of 30. I spent almost all of last season at NYST since it's only a 65 mile drive. I'm looking forward to the additional track at BeaveRun (yes I know it's PIRC...
  5. Aprilia 417

Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park

:agree: Although NYST will continue to be my home track, looking forward to trying Thompson and eventually the Palmer track in Massachusetts if bikes get on. Also, I hope the expansion to PIRC stays on schedule.
  6. Aprilia 417

You find a spot and secure site approval from the locals for a track, and I'll definitely pledge. As long as it's within three hours of my house, :)
  7. Aprilia 417

So I think NESBA needs to build it's own track as a hedge against fee inflation. ;)
  8. Aprilia 417

We prefer the NESBA format. It's unfortunate Thompson has priced the track rental so high.
  9. Aprilia 417

Any word on NESBA going to Thompson? TTD has just published 2014 dates there. Has anyone from NESBA been there or talked to anyone? MoMan and I need to know these things. :-)
  10. Aprilia 417

I received an email from Tony's that Thompson has been added to their 2014 schedule (as well as information that their track fees will be raised to the stratosphere!!). Is NESBA planning to evaluate Thompson as a new venue?
  11. Aprilia 417

NESBA NYST season thanks

It IS angry.:mad: It's pissed off that someone faster isn't riding it!!!
  12. Aprilia 417

NYST roll call 9/21-22

Is that why you keep standing so close to Jimmy Winters?? ;)
  13. Aprilia 417

NESBA NYST season thanks

I almost brought that up in my original post, lol, but I was already getting long-winded. You showed me the wide passing line in T12 early this season, I figured it was appropriate to use it to get around you yesterday. :D You mentioned upgrading your track ride for next year. Keep us posted...
  14. Aprilia 417

NESBA NYST season thanks

A big thank you to NESBA, Todd and the whole CR crew who made this season at NYST such a great summer experience. I was there on Friday, May 10 to help set brake and corner markers, as we all got our first taste of NYST. I was there yesterday September 22 to wrap up the season. And I was...