Recent content by Aries4Tartarus

1. Aries4Tartarus

PittRace 5-15-16 roll call

In if I can replace my crankshaft bearings in time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Aries4Tartarus

Newbie looking forward for his first track experience

Srinath - It’ll be my first time on a track and also first time at the PittRace complex. I’ll be the guy wearing the fluorescent helmet who looks like a lost kid on his first day of preschool. ....I've Got My Lunch Packed Up, My Boots Tied Tight, I Hope I Don't Get In A Fight. Ohhhh... Back...
  3. Aries4Tartarus

Brake Fluid Reservoir

I'm not worried about the maintenance part of it. I'm anal about maintenance and keeping it clean. I just don't want to get dinged for something small... such as "Riders Manual - Chassis & Suspension - #6: All levers (front brake, clutch) must have ball on end". My long OEM levers have ball on...
  4. Aries4Tartarus

Brake Fluid Reservoir

Thanks for the info, Motofun352. Hopefully the K&N outlaw will take place any day after 8/18... because I just changed fluids with that filter this weekend. New rear tire was mounted this weekend also. I have an email in to support about availability of renting leathers and boots there... just...
  5. Aries4Tartarus

Brake Fluid Reservoir

I signed up for my first track day at PittRace on 8/18/18. I'm going through the points for tech inspection and see they check the brake fluid level in the reservoirs? My rear reservoir is tucked inside the rear fairing, so I'm guessing I would need to remove part of that fairing to give them...