Recent content by asabS1krr

1. asabS1krr

Stompgrip OR Techspec or . . .

I use Eazi-grip uk. Same concept but they have 3 different types to suit your style. Also there most aggressive one is same as the stomp grips but material is softer so does less damage to your leather or jeans Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. asabS1krr

Glove recommendations

Helds are great. Mine probably saved my finger... at least that's what my hand surgeon said. Lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. asabS1krr

Ohlins ttx gp aprilla rear shock

like new OHLINS TTX GP rear shock off a 2014 aprilla rsv4. Comes with a 105 spring. Used for a handful of trackdays in 2016 (at a very slow pace LOL). New it cost 1650. Asking 900 obo
  4. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

oh i know oh i know its all in good fun, and i love spending time with you too..... and I'm anxiously awaiting the pay back.
  5. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

You're going to give me a complex old man.
  6. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

Oh don't worry I'll repeat it at pitt. There is a decent mex spot there too. Ps need to get a sign for the van that says don't feed the animals or feed the animals at your own risk,
  7. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

Im going to have to double down if i want more of this great press....
  8. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

Chris stop stalking me.... where you even at that dinner. lol I confess Im a fat bastard especially when it comes to El Cucamoleeeeeeeeee
  9. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

Nice grandpa, Ill make sur to bring you some hard candies, depends, and fixodent next time i see you. Love you old man
  10. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

so many kind words.... I'm blushing:)
  11. asabS1krr

NJMP- Anthony

Thanks for the positive feedback. This is what its all about. Hope to see you at more N2 events.
  12. asabS1krr

Information on N2's Racing Program

I have a season pass and I'm signed up for the day in A group how do I enroll for the school and does it cost anything additional?
  13. asabS1krr

Parting entire 2011 BMW S1000RR bike

do you still have the ttx
  14. asabS1krr

06 gsxr 750

Bike looks good. If i didnt just get one over the winter i would b very intrested. What color are spare rims and how much for just them?
  15. asabS1krr

2013 BMW S1000RR

price drop 14500 for everything