Recent content by Aweasel

1. A

2006-2007 Yamaha R6 track B/W and Tank

DAMMMMN lol I Pm'd yesterday too. Smokin deal ya got!
  2. A

Ton of 2007-2008 R1 Parts

Guys, picked up a street bike and a ton of parts I don't need since I'm tracking this bike...Not trying to make a killing here. Ideally I'd sell everything all together, I think I tallied up close to $1300 in parts. All parts are OEM Charcoal Silver Left Side Fairing - $40 Charcoal Silver...
  3. A

WTB - 2011+ gixxer 750

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?24321-Street-Track-2011-GSXR-750-f-s-too-much May come off the price??
  4. A

Tifosi dont buy from him

buying take offs is a touchy thing anyway, to some they'd never touch those, to others, they'd ride them for a few track days. with T/Os it's kinda take what you get...personally I wouldn't buy take-offs I couldn't see in person unless they're clearly damn near brand new. but man, you bought...
  5. A

FS: 2008 GSXR 600 AMA Prepped

what a sick deal..built turn key 08 with tons of spare body work..jeeeeeez saw it in the tobc pit at RA, def a clean bike! free bump, glws man
  6. A

Dunlop D211GP UK N-Tec DOT for sale

dibs dude...dibs! haha
  7. A

HAHA, sorry Goz...I'm all about those GPs...especially dem $300 sets!
  8. A

Dibs, I'll take em!
  9. A

2006-07 R6 Parts Garage SALE.

howdy...PM'd
  10. A

Road Atl Pictures 6th-7th

It sucks there wasn't a photographer on site. It wasn't my first track day but man, I remember my first and I was sooooo stoked to see some pics and share with my fam, getting out there and shredding, dragging knee.... for a first timer that's huge! Kinda feel bad because I'm sure there were a...
  11. A

Road Atl Pictures 6th-7th

Interested as well...I was in I group on both days. I'll have video up here soon, had it mounted backwards a few sessions on Sunday. Be nice to see all the video and pics. Sucks there wasn't a vendor, man I was railing better than ever hahaha. I was on the blue and black R6(narrows it down...
  12. A

What is the difference in US vs UK

phil, long way from home over here eh I've had the UK's on mine for a lot of railing so far and they look fine, I think they're good for a few more weekends honestly. Did 5 races at Roebling with Wera plus the practice sessions. Also did the whole weekend at Road Atlanta. Never moved once...
  13. A

Yamaha R6r and R6s Parts 06-13 for r parts and 03-05 for R6s parts

Do you have any of these? They're the R6r 06-07 tank side trim piece. I need both of these things
  14. A

5 x 8 trailer with chock

If you still have it on Feb 8th I'll buy it. I'm heading to Jennings from Indianapolis and it's only an hour or so to take a detour. I'd pay up front if you're able to keep it until then.
  15. A

Who knows where to get aluminum anodized

Hit up your local machine shop. Particularly one that works with manufacturers in the area. I'm in tooling and work with local machine shops all the time. They know all the places to get any kind of coating you'd need.