Recent content by b_palmer22

1. b_palmer22

09 R1 Part out

Pricing Aftermarket parts: 2 Bro's black carbon exhaust(Some Rash)($300) Mid Pipe Delete($200) Galfer red brake lines($100 for both) Forks w/ Ohlins FPK108 valving kit.($500) Sato Rearsets($350...no shifter. Works great with stocker) Aftermarket levers(unknown brand)($20) Dunlop N tec...
  2. b_palmer22

09 R1 Part out

First things first. Sorry I will not sell whole. Already started parting bike. Parting out an 09 R1 Track bike. 13xxx miles. Good running bike. Aftermarket parts: 2 Bro's black carbon exhaust(Some Rash) Mid Pipe Delete Galfer red brake lines Forks w/ Ohlins FPK108 valving kit. Sato Rearsets...
  3. b_palmer22

F/S 09 R1 Track Bike $5500(MD)

Bike runs great and has no issues, I was trying to dip my toe into Liter bikes, but I just dont need it and never managed to mesh with it. Located in Frederick, MD Feel free to message me, or text me at 301-609-2015 Details: 09 R1 Crossplane. So torquey 13xxx miles (NO TITLE...Got it that way...
  4. b_palmer22

F/S 08 KTM 690SMC (MD)

SOLD
  5. b_palmer22

F/S 07 Aprilia SXV550...Full Noland Rebuild.(MD)

Hey guys, I'm selling my 07 SXV 550. Bike is located in Frederick, MD asking $6500 Bike is stock, and has treated me very well. It got a full Allen Noland(The best SXV builder out there) rebuild about 1k ago and has been running fine since(see pics for build sheet). I beg anyone that buys an...
  6. b_palmer22

TURBOCHARGED WR250(280)X SUPERMOTO(MD)

08 WR280X TURBO Up for sale is a beast of a supermoto. Far from the tame 20HP WR250X's make stock. You wont find a better built, faster WR around. This WR absolutely rips. MP Fab produced turbo kits for these bikes for a short time. Its one of the most unique bikes around. 1 Owner, MD Inspected...
  7. b_palmer22

F/S 08 KTM 690SMC (MD)

Need to repost due to color. Pls delete
  8. b_palmer22

F/S 08 KTM 690SMC (MD)

Hey guys, up for sale is a super clean 08 KTM 690 SMC Located in Frederick, MD. I buy bikes, completely go through them front to back and post them for sale.(gotta do something to pay for the track & tires) I'm no stranger to the 690's as I've got one personally. My 690 is the one bike if I...
  9. b_palmer22

WTT or WTS: 09 R1 Track bike for D675

Bike will be at Summit Point Sunday & Monday
  10. b_palmer22

WTT or WTS: 09 R1 Track bike for D675

Hey guys, I'm looking to replace my 09 R1 with a d675. The R1 just doesn't suit my tracks, and I'm very very used to my street triple. I'd like to do a strait up trade. Looking for an 09+ D675. Track plastics are fine, as well as no title, or salvage. Located in Frederick, MD Feel free to...
  11. b_palmer22

FS: 12 Triumph Street Triple R, Daytona Cams, Ohlins, Low miles(MD)

This bike isnt your off the shelf STR. It made 115HP on the dyno in near 100 degree temps. It pulls like a monster and will eat 600's all day long. That being said, this bike has never let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere or put it up against a stock bike for reliability. Oil...
  12. b_palmer22

08 YZ450F/WR SM hybrid $6k (MD)

This is the YZ you've been looking for. Garage kept, extremely clean. Needs nothing at all. The mods list speaks for its self. Tons of money invested. Its getting warm and time to get your BRAPPP on. Clean and clear MD STREET TITLE $6000 Bike is located in Frederick, MD 08 YZ450 F Clean and...
  13. b_palmer22

03 V-Max 3800 Original Miles. $6500 Maryland

THE LOWEST MILEAGE V-MAX FOR SALE CURRENTLY!!!! You wont find yourself a nicer V Max. The V Max is legendary for its power and reliability. Bike is as you would expect from a 3000 mile bike...very clean. No signs of a crash at speed. Fresh oil change. Bike is 100% ready for its new owner. Does...
  14. b_palmer22

How do you get thru winter!?

Dirtbikes, They're the only way to get through. They help so much with street/track riding also.