Recent content by Baetona101

1. B

PittRace Sunday 04/24 2022 Novice for sale: $175

Hello mods. I talked to this member. Lovely spriit//soul. He must return to Canada to see his son off to school. He will be studying abroad in Australia. Is it too late to transfer this ? He noted he wanted someone to enjoy his spot. I noted 200$. Awaiting paypal info. I noticed on the faq...
  2. B

Busy person. Communicated but to let me know was busy at work. I noted I was going to bed, he responded. We will communicate this morning. Hope all is well.
  3. B

Voicemail, txt message sent sir. Thanks. Was at work today.

Voicemail, txt message sent sir. Thanks. Was at work today.
  4. B

Hello sir, I contacted via email. Also gave you my cellular number awaiting information so I can make payment. I believe you then email someone from n2 for the transfer. I would like to purchase this sooner than later. I need to get signed up for Sunday !! Thank you.
  5. B

Yes please. I am still interested and will purchase this from you ! Thank you so much !! !
  6. B

Hello. I was wondering if this is still available ?
  7. B

New here

Seeking counsel. Earlier this week, tuesday? I parked my motorcycle behind my house on soft grund and went to go get a pizza. on my way home a friend needed a hand so I went his way.. When I got home my bikes kick stand had sank into the ground and my bike was just past horizontal. I am noticing...
  8. B

New here

I would like to rent go pro, go pro tank mount, and tether @ pittrace this upcoming friday. Please have a way to upload data to laptop. Let me know. Too Frugal to actually buy a go pro. Another thought. Where is best place to park? Can I park where i did last time ? That was away from...
  9. B

New to Forum. Also Message to N2

They know what they are doing.
  10. B

FOR SALE: PittRace 9/11 Novice Spot

hehe, i will give you $230 for it .
  11. B

Good afternoon. So, how does this process work ?
  12. B

New here

<3<3 NL <3
  13. B

Has it sold out? or do you need to sell your spot ? I still need to register for that next week, however i do not want to register until after tomorrow when i'm home safe and sound from nelson and check the weather.
  14. B

New here

Yes, sir. I have been to nelson twice. My biggest concern was the right hander after the back straight before the kink. Have yet to feel that turn with the new rear shock. My last visit,that turn was a downshift to 5th somewhere around that big tree to the right.. ohh its going to be fun . I...