Recent content by Blk08R1

1. Blk08R1

Barber 12-13 August

Sport bike track time Just hoping someone on this forum may have got tickets but can’t make it
  2. Blk08R1

Barber 12-13 August

Was unable to sign up before it was sold out If anyone will not be able to make it, I am interested in both days or even one day.
  3. Blk08R1

New Carbonin RSV4 Fairings $1900

Are these the carbon or the avio fiber?
  4. Blk08R1

17 RSV4 rear rim

I have a spare rear rim I no longer need. Has new All Balls bearings. I have the sprocket carrier and valve stem I need to re instal. Removed them for cleaning. Two small dings, rims are straight and were never used as a spare for racing. I already have two rear and this third was just sitting...
  5. Blk08R1

2013 KTM RC8 R

2013 KTM RC8 R for sale Located in Las Vegas, NV Will deliver within reason 1500 miles Power Commander Quick Shift Sato rear sets w/ GP shift adapter plate Shift spindle support Rottweiler Stage 3 SAS kit Rottweiler air box mod Akrapovic full system (had to get a custom system made in the...
  6. Blk08R1

Helmet and suit

New never worn? Build date?
  7. Blk08R1

Helmet and suit

How much just for the helmet?
  8. Blk08R1

Helmet and suit

Sizes and Price?
  9. Blk08R1

2016 RSV4 Race Parts

I will take the rear sets if you will hold ship them until I’m off this deployment. Plus it’ll give me time to get the gp shift adapter for them also. Once I got on the Aprilia, I felt it was built for me. The R1 was amazing but out of date. My 1199S felt sluggish and not natural. I may try my...
  10. Blk08R1

2016 RSV4 Race Parts

Thank you, I still have a few more parts for it before it’s finished. I went from my 08 R1 to the 12 RSV4 and now a 17 RSV4 The R1 was easy to ride but I feel the RSV4 fits me a lot better. I mean comfort and confidence came a lot easier on the 17 RSV4 than any other bike I’ve tracked. Since we...
  11. Blk08R1

2016 RSV4 Race Parts

The R1 looks good. Here is the RSV4 without the tank cover.
  12. Blk08R1

2016 RSV4 Race Parts

If you still have the clip ons, I’ll take them Did you get the tank cover with the fairings? I got one but I couldn’t get the fitment right. My ocd would’ve been mad at me if I would’ve left it.
  13. Blk08R1

2008 R1

Sorry for the late update, I’ve been busy relocating and prepping for a deployment that I was slotted for a week after I relocated. The bike has been sold but I still have the trailer.
  14. Blk08R1

Countdown to Barber

Rain has already moved a few times. Weather here is almost like Florida, changes all day. I think it’ll clear up for Saturday. Sunday may be a little wet.