1. B

The MotoAmerica Thread

TY!
  2. B

Off season NC off road riding, anyone?

Nice! Sorry I can’t join today!
  3. B

AGV SUIT

Used and will pass tech, make offer. If you’ve never done a track day before I might give it to you free.
  4. B

Sport bike a must?

If your my size I got a free full leather suit that’ll pass tech. You pay shipping.
  5. B

Requesting this to be renamed sexy sand!
  6. B

2017 Honda CRF250L Rally Dual Sport - $5,800 (University Area of Charlotte, NC)

Woot woot! Whatcha gonna put in the vacancy?
  7. B

SV650 Charlotte NC

Thanks B Rad! Well I’m not sure she is really going to go, we will see. I am raising funds for an Africa Twin and I can’t do track days and that under current circumstances. I also plan to do Super Moto track days at CMP with the new KTM!
  8. B

SV650 Charlotte NC

Clean bike, no trades. This has been a multi use bike, street or track. Adult ridden and maintained. Never been down. All originals go with. I bought the bike with 20k. It probably has 2k in track miles. Current mileage is 25500 Clean title in hand. Armorbodies fairings. Woodcraft clip...
  9. B

Mmmfishrighton do you want to go Sunday!
  10. B

I’m looking at something on the 26-27th depending on weather and family. B RAD, also looking at either the 12/2-3-4-5 dependent on the same, We will see what happens!
  11. B

Track bike choices

May I suggest finding a nice clean street SV for not a lot and track ready it yourself? That’s what I did but not intentionally, just happened after I got the naked SV. Get a clean S model and not a lot to do to it! Except suspension.
  12. B

Time to get a DS ride!
  13. B

I am in SC so I trailer down and back for the day. I’ll ride roughly from 10am to 5ish or so. Three of us going right now splitting the day in half, early being lighter gravel type stuff and then getting into then deeper sand for the second part of the day.
  14. B

I’m riding SC Sandhills this Saturday if anyone is interested.