4. breezie

WTB Novice Road Atlanta 5 July

Have a intermediated spot
  5. breezie

Road Atlanta

IM not sure. You can email Them And find out
  6. breezie

Road Atlanta

Last minute military stuff so can’t attend on 7/05/2020. Up for grabs. Intermediate group $230. Text 254-833-3933
  7. breezie

Gen 4 11-15 zx10r wheel set

North Carolina. Headed to cmp tonight
  8. breezie

Gen 4 11-15 zx10r wheel set

Spare set of wheels I purchased about a year ago. I never mounted them. I added fast franks captive spacers,driven sprocket nuts and sprocket on the rear. Not the best paint but are straight and true. Buyer pays shipping! Asking $500
  9. breezie

Aim solo 2 laptimer.

Sold!!!!
  10. breezie

Aim solo 2 laptimer.

Up for sale is my Aim Solo2. I am going a different route and no longer will need it. Will Come with all cables and original box and paperwork. Asking 325 shipped. It was purchased in July of this year. Quickest way to Reach me is by phone 254-833-3933.
  11. breezie

Bump requirements

No I was not. I was at cmp.
  12. breezie

Bump requirements

Unfortunately I do not ride with the org enough to have eyes on me. Maybe next season.
  13. breezie

Bump requirements

Thanks for the input. I’ve been a member of n2 since 2013 and even back then I showed up With an expert license and was told they would bump me from novice to intermediate. Yes I’m chasing a bump. Even had a buddy get denied a bump because in a group of 40 he missed two apex’s. Now not saying...
  14. breezie

Bump requirements

just curious what are requirements for said bump? Are bumps based off what the instructor thinks of the rider or is it based of if the said rider making his apex’s carrying Good corner speed entry and exits. Basically the fundamentals. It just seems that the fundamentals get thrown out the...