Recent content by Bubba Zanetti

1. Bubba Zanetti

It's done...

Thanks Wendy:). Yes, its how I roll LOL! Just how life goes sometimes and I hope to at least come visit for shenanigans. Looking at next season to do so, or come ride if possible. I'll miss riding a two stroke...simply no other bike has compared to that experience. The invite is always open...
  2. Bubba Zanetti

It's done...

Indeed Dave:D. Judy, this FZR is "special":alien:. With me riding it, it will be special ed! BZ
  3. Bubba Zanetti

It's done...

Thanks Judy! Keep your eye out for some strange looking guys with little bikes and me on a tricked FZR400;). Be safe, enjoy and God Bless! BZ
  4. Bubba Zanetti

It's done...

Some of you know me and some new members do not, but I thought I would state that I am officially "track bike-less":(:'(. I sold the Yamaha TZ125 to my good friend and 2T mentor JonnyZ. Even though he and I haven't been to the track in two years it was becoming obvious I wasn't coming back...
  5. Bubba Zanetti

Good BP... Clean line.... buttttttttt....

Wendy: As others have stated, many of us have been in your position. What's holding you back? Could be many things. I rode for 5 years and just couldn't get faster. Took a few classes and that helped, but still in B group. Oddly, what was holding me back was the bike I rode. I just had zero...
  6. Bubba Zanetti

Retired

Shit...they are going to prop you up at the N2 days like the Stones do to Keith Richards when they play on stage. I gots lots-o-time;) BZ
  7. Bubba Zanetti

Retired

Well said Kas...Dave gave me my I sticker along with a lot of help. Sometimes I think if I ever get back only Judy will still be here LOL! Everyone else will be thinking who's that guy with the little bike that sounds strange?:confused: BZ
  8. Bubba Zanetti

Retired

No...but we dream from time to time of our knees on the deck and pinned throttles with camaraderie in the pits at night. BZ
  9. Bubba Zanetti

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

LOL! Who knows when I will return so sounds like we are on the same schedule :p. Come on down to Greenwood and have some margaritas with me! BZ
  10. Bubba Zanetti

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

Hot Damn that outfit is SEXY Dave;) BZ
  11. Bubba Zanetti

Track Bike for Business Write Off?

I second JZ. He is a good friend and does a great job Wendy. BZ
  12. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Brembo 19RCS Brake Master Cylinder sale!!!

What is in the box is what they come with. BZ
  13. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Brembo 19RCS Brake Master Cylinder sale!!!

Awesome Dave! These are going back soon! Get one while you can. BZ
  14. Bubba Zanetti

Your Track Goals for 2015?

Put the TZ together, for John and I to show up to a track day in 2015, see friends I haven't seen in a bit and shoot the bull and have a beer together, hopefully ride with some kind of proficiency and pass some I groupers in turns to provide some 'small bike envy';). BZ