Recent content by ChucktownRC

1. ChucktownRC

2016 Yamaha R6 (Geoff May B Bike for Daytona)

2016 Yamaha R6 with Clean Title in hand with low miles. MotoAmerica Super Stock 600 Build with 7 Laps on refreshed motor. YEC Kit ECU YEC Kit Harness DynoJet QS DynoJet PowerCommanders M4 Exhaust Vortex Sprockets JRI Shock GP Suspension Fork Cartridges Evol Tech Rearsets and Clipons Motion Pro...
  2. ChucktownRC

C Superbike Novice Champion for Atlantic Coast!!!

Brought the Championship home a round early with a hard fought 4th at VIR Sunday! Stoked to represent the N2 control rider family and the great people at N2.
  3. ChucktownRC

Roll Call: NJMP 5/26-5/29

I'll be up on friday to learn the track and race sunday in the sprints.
  4. ChucktownRC

2017 WERA Atlantic Coast season opener

lol! Just following Rob Woodworth.
  5. ChucktownRC

Yeah I will be at NJMP in 2 weeks. Sorry it took so long, I am rarely on here lol! I am a novice still because I haven't raced enough over the years to get bumped #forevernovice
  6. ChucktownRC

2007+ CBR600RR BazzazFi QS for sale

Yes I do. In a box ready to ship.
  7. ChucktownRC

New guy

Welcome!
  8. ChucktownRC

New to N2

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you and getting out there and having fun.
  9. ChucktownRC

Got me 2 Wins in Novice C Superstock and Suberbike on saturday!! First wins ever. Got down to a 16.2 :)
  10. ChucktownRC

New to N2 and track riding.

Welcome! The track life is great and you have the support of a wonderful family that is geared to safe and fun riding in a controlled environment. What day are you looking at attending?
  11. ChucktownRC

Who is going to Roebling Road next weekend for the WERA Atlantic Coast season opener? I will be there ready to rock friday practice.
  12. ChucktownRC

2007+ CBR600RR BazzazFi QS for sale

2007+ CBR600RR Bazzaz Fi QS with dual map switch. 2 maps loaded MR12 and 93, QS is push type (Used on Vortex Rearsets n GP shift config). $450 shipping included.
  13. ChucktownRC

New from Pittsburgh, Thanks, and a Question

Welcome! I have been working with Mike Fitzgerald aka The Thermos Man for a few years now and have nothing but great things to say. He is the most knowledgeable suspension man in the nation. He can set up the suspension up from his house and then you can get it tuned at the track depending on...
  14. ChucktownRC

Race Ready 2006 R6 - Full track day package!

Is the bike still avail. Have a cash buyer in SC. $3800 correct?