Recent content by darth nater

1. darth nater

Registered then bumped?

When you get bumped, the system attempts to move your registration for any future events to that class. However if that class is full, it cannot and you'll remain registered in your old class. At that point we recommend you contact support ahead of time or see the event Director to explain the...
  2. darth nater

SOLD -2009 Yamaha R6 - $5500 (Located in PA)

Odometer says 11,292. However the bike is 2009 with a 2011 engine that was put in it a few years later. So that isn't completely accurate. If anything it would most likely be less.
  3. darth nater

2014 United Trailer 7x16 Enclosed Trailer - $7500 - Located in PA - SOLD

2014 United Trailers 7x16 (plus 2 ft v-nose) dual axle enclosed trailer. Has been setup for camping and motorcycle track day use. Trailer is in excellent shape and has minor wear and tear. Pulls fantastic behind any reasonable size truck/SUV. Family of 4 plus dog was able to comfortably sleep...
  4. darth nater

SOLD -2009 Yamaha R6 - $5500 (Located in PA)

2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 track bike. Clear title in hand. $5500. Located in Dillsburg, PA. More pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/G1aV93tJq1VpUrQH6 Bike setup includes: Power Commander V tuned by Karns Performance to run on 93 pump (realized about a 10% HP gain over stock) 1 season Armor Bodies...
  5. darth nater

Cooling issue

Thanks…I’ll look into that and clean it as necessary.
  6. darth nater

Cooling issue

Thanks everyone. I've done the same as Eric and Dave in the past and it worked as well, so not sure on this one. Maybe I was in a hurry.
  7. darth nater

Cooling issue

Thanks everyone. Besides Jim’s recommendation to elevate the bike, any other techniques I can use to avoid an air bubble in the system? I’ve flushed and changed the cooling system many times and never had an air bubble before, so not sure what I did differently this time.
  8. darth nater

Cooling issue

Last year the radiator on my 09 R6 got damaged. I replaced it with a used radiator and added a radiator guard at the same time. With the old radiator, my on track temps would hang between 180F and 200F and when I would come in the pits the temp would go up to around 215F when the fans would...
  9. darth nater

Membership costs?

No up charge. You’ll pay the $249 and your elite will become immediately effective for 1 year. The remaining balance of your basic membership will remain and take effect after your elite membership expires. So you do not lose any of your memberships, but elite jumps to front so you can take...
  10. darth nater

Pitt Race - coaching tips

That wasn't me. I only wish I was remotely that fast. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  11. darth nater

Pitt Race - coaching tips

For reference... This past weekend I personally was working on hitting apexes more consistently. There are a lot of corners on this track, and many that flow together so hitting apexes consistently is important. A lot of people like to "swoop" too much in the esses and going into T14. There...
  12. darth nater

Summit Main - Coaching tips

That was my intention. Another track would have a different thread. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. darth nater

Summit Main - Coaching tips

I have an R6...so that may be correct although watching the real fast guys on 1000s they late apex T7 also, so I have to believe it is best line regardless. Maybe just not as consequential on bigger bikes. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. darth nater

Forum Maintenance - Summer 2020

The forum upgrade is generally complete. There is some styling and add-on features that still need to be worked through, so thanks for being patient as we do that. If you see anything not working or looks off, please post up here.