Recent content by Dave S

1. D

2012 Ducati 848 wheels

Sold
  2. D

2012 Ducati 848 wheels

2012 Ducati 848evo wheels and front rotors. Removed from bike with 5k miles. Have Dunlop q3+ mounted on them now with some life left. $700 obo Shipping is extra. Located in CT if you would like to pick up. If you don’t want the tires I can remove them to save on shipping too.
  3. D

Yoshimura R-55 slip-on for '06/'07 GSXR 600/750

Hey is this still available?? If so I’m interested
  4. D

Ducati 848 Pit Bull TRS pins

Hey I know this is an old post but do you still have these pins?
  5. D

WTB - Anyone got any good RC51 parts laying around???

Thanks for the reply but I’m looking for some aftermarket goodies or some stock wheels. Thank you.
  6. D

WTB - Anyone got any good RC51 parts laying around???

Just picked up an SP1 that is basically Stock with pipes and PC3. Lemme know if you have anything that you’re looking to get out of the garage? Wheels? Red euro tail fairing? Anything else? Thanks for looking Dave
  7. D

2009 600RR Forks - Racetech G2R Cartridges

Hey guys, I have a set of stock forks with Racetech G2R 25mm Cartridges for sale. They are out of my 2009 600rr (non abs if it matters), but I believe they will fit 2007-2012 models. Please confirm that before buying. They are sprung for a 180 lbs rider, I believe .95 springs. Looking for...
  8. D

Dainese Race Suit Black 46/56 $350 OBO

$300?? All she needs is a patch in the shoulder and you've got yourself a solid Dainese suit!!!
  9. D

Dainese Race Suit Black 46/56 $350 OBO

Hi all, Im selling my Dainese suit. Its size 46/56. Fit me perfectly when I was 6' 190lbs, but I've unfortunately grown to be 215 lbs and it no longer fits so nice. I went down in it once, has some damage to the right shoulder. Also the stitching has come loose on the inside of the right...
  10. D

Brake pads

I've had the ebc's on my gsxr 1000 for about a year now and I do like them, but I keep hearing about the initial bite on the vesrah. I may give the vesrah a chance this time and see which I like better. Thanks for he feedback guys. Much appreciated.
  11. D

Brake pads

what brake pads do you guys use? I hear vesrah a lot but which ones specifically. I'm an intermediate rider who just has fun doing track days on my 09 600rr. Thanks
  12. D

2009 600rr suspension tuning

Great will do. Thank you.
  13. D

2009 600rr suspension tuning

hi all So I know I'm going to get some grief for asking this question but I just bought an 09 600rr with ohlins ttx shock and 30mm forks that is sprung for the previous owner, who was about 170lbs. I weight in at almost 210 and I'm a mid pack intermediate track day rider. I know everyone is...