1. Dave561

SV 650 FOR SALE

Tree-fiddy and half a bag of skittles.
  2. Dave561

2020 YZF R1

I paid the asking price.
  3. Dave561

2018 BMW S1000RR

Excuse me Mr. Meanie. Looks like you may have forgotten to post the price :D
  4. Dave561

2020 YZF R1

Hahaha. It may happen
  5. Dave561

2020 YZF R1

I wish I was worthy of Beast Mode
  6. Dave561

PittRace "Red Flags" and the kink, questions?

So what excuse is valid for passing there that puts the value of your lap times above my life? That’s the only answer here and if you don’t have one don’t pass and don’t make me pack your stuff early and bid you good day.
  7. Dave561

August 25 njmp t-bolt

Please also note the intent of these dealer days are not to offer track days but to introduce street riders to the racetrack and to allow them to explore the capabilities of their bikes in a controlled environment. Pace will be generally be slower and the days will be structured towards...
  8. Dave561

Thunderbolt - Aug 25 on NJMP calendar?

Please also note the intent of these dealer days are not to offer track days but to introduce street riders to the racetrack and to allow them to explore the capabilities of their bikes in a controlled environment. Pace will be generally be slower and the days will be structured towards...
  9. Dave561

Teknic leathers, NEW, size US60 EU50

What is the price Jack?
  10. Dave561

Track bike choices

There’s plenty of SV riders making ADV riders cry. Sure HP can make up deficits in skill but there’s only one way to ride a smaller displacement bike. Ride it well.
  11. Dave561

Bridgestone RS11’s

Ok great. I’ll have cash at Summit
  12. Dave561

Bridgestone RS11’s

I’d like to buy them please.
  13. Dave561

Don't Slum-it at Summit - RV Rental!

Oops. My bad. I didn’t know
  14. Dave561

Cooling issue

This is what I do as well. Then after the first good run let it cool all the way and double check the level. So far it’s worked well.
  15. Dave561

Another from North Carolina

Are you Stickboy’s daddy? :)