Recent content by djhurayt

1. djhurayt

[SOLD]The twins, a pair of 2007 CBR600RR

*** SOLD ***
  2. djhurayt

crates of spares * parts engine (dropped a valve, one piston is toast) * tire warmers * multiple sets of sprockets and other misc parts * stack of take-offs * two sets of spare wheels, one with new rains on them * second wheel rack * ... AND of most importance... a gremlin bell to ring on...
  3. djhurayt

some of the trailer
  4. djhurayt

loaded and ready to go
  5. djhurayt

and one has a title so the buyer can have a super tricked out street bike and a matching (hence "The Twins") track bike that will feel just like the street bike they have been riding around all week/month/since the last track day...
  6. djhurayt

Well push him about 100 miles to the northwest. :like: They are both great bikes, he will have the time of his life. Unfortunately you will have to slap the silly assed ear to ear grin off his face on the way home. That's the way me and my riding buddy were when we came home with them
  7. djhurayt

You should come take a look then. It is a heck of a lot of stuff... actually seeing it may help you save.
  8. djhurayt

on the other hand if you two want to buy them together... you two can then figure out who gets what...
  9. djhurayt

that is correct don't want to split the bikes... mainly because trying to figure out how to split some of the extras would be a challenge the trailer is an "also available" item bikes $8K trailer $3K
  10. djhurayt

Don't think we want to split the package as this point...
  11. djhurayt

A pair of 2007 CBR 600RR, other than the exhausts and fuel/ignition controllers, they are identical. A riding buddy and myself purchased these at the beginning of the 2019 season for track day riding. The package has everything it takes to run both bikes at the same time. One bike has a title...
  12. djhurayt

1996 RGV250 SP

Chuck you say your in Taylors (me also) but you area code (865) is Knoxville, is that a typo?
  13. djhurayt

? for any CBR600RR riders ('o7 if that matters)

I will be doing my second event in a row at the same track. My front tire (Dunlop slick) is showing significantly more wear on the right side than the left. I know I can flip the tire and even out the wear. But does anybody know if I can just flip the whole wheel and tire. There is a...
  14. djhurayt

Member Feedback Requested

only if your standing and keep your knees straight...
  15. djhurayt

Member Feedback Requested

I think its a good idea but... With the way we do our sport (20 minutes on, 40 minutes of sitting around stiffening up), a morning stretch is probably only good for the first run, if that. Particularly if you stretch at 8 o'clock then don't go out for an hour and a half later. Don't get me...