***SOLD***
  2. D

2015 BMW S1000R F/S

Price drop: $8,500 OBO
  3. D

2015 BMW S1000R F/S

4. D

2015 BMW S1000R F/S

2015 BMW S1000R motorcycle bought and serviced at Morton's BMW in Fredericksburg. 13,XXX miles (still riding). Good condition, never dropped. Sport and Dynamic packages: DTC, Ride Modes Pro (plug installed), Gearshift Assistant, Cruise Control (electronic), Heated grips, Engine spoiler, Dynamic...
  5. D

FS: Kendon Dual Ride-on Trailer

SOLD!!!
  6. D

Here is the bar under the trailer that was pulled along on the asphalt. Kendon says not a structural problem.
  7. D

LED lights, too.
  8. D

I bought the trailer in 2009 as a Kendon Dual Stand-Up trailer. In 2013 I bought the retrofit kit to make it a ride-on trailer. Only a few thousand miles on the trailer as I only did about two dozen track days and used once a year to take both my wife's motorcycle and mine to the dealership...
  9. D

NCBike roll call

Driving down Saturday for riding on Sunday. First time there.
  10. D

Dominion Raceway Update

That is a shame, but safety first. I hope the track can be sufficiently upgraded.
  11. D

Fairing for a S1000R?

Anyone making these?
  12. D

NJMP 5/7-8, Who's going?

I'll be there Sunday. Fresh fluids and new tires: the bike is ready. Me, maybe not so much.
  13. D

Dominion Racway

Yeah, I spoke with a person who knows about tracks and he lives near Dominion. Current configuration is unsafe for motorcycles. Maybe it can be fixed - I hope so.
  14. D

2015?

When should the 2015 schedule of track days be posted? I want to set an event reminder. When might we ride on the new track near Fredericksburg, VA?
  15. D

Body Position! Good article!

Good article. I am starting to work on body positioning. It appears, though, that I need to work on core strength.....