Recent content by DucRider969

1. DucRider969

MDM at PIRC June 17-18th

Just a quick shout out to Mike with MDM. After a 4+ hr. drive up from DC I discovered a day-ending suspension issue as a result of some shoddy work/set-up completed elsewhere. Despite being slammed on Saturday with tire changes etc. Mike saved my weekend (and probably me) by servicing and...
  2. DucRider969

Looking for two-up passenger, Nickie (sp)?

Good morning Rob. I pitted next to them and they have my contact info, I'll let them know your looking for the vid if I hear from them. Her boyfriend and friend are Evolve riders (#42, #792) if that helps you make contact.
  3. DucRider969

New to N2

Had a awesome weekend! The ATP class on Saturday really improved my riding and helped fill in a few fundamental gaps I'd been struggling with. The track and facility were great and everyone was very welcoming. Can't wait to do it again in a couple weeks.
  4. DucRider969

N2 NCBIKE Thanks!!!!!!

Had an awesome first time out this weekend! Thanks to Rob, Easy-E and AJ for their patience and help. The ATP on Saturday really, REALLY, helped close the loop for me in many ways. Can't say enough good things about their instruction. Also, I appreciate the time Will took to get me on line in...
  5. DucRider969

Isle of Man TT - This Week!

Made it to the TT last year too! Unbelievable, and we lucked out on the weather right? As good as the BEIN Sports coverage is now, it's hard to appreciate the speed without actually being there...mind blowing. Bummed I'm missing Guy Martin's return, but I've got the DVR fired up!
  6. DucRider969

New to N2

Good afternoon everyone, new to the track and N2 and really looking forward to my first event at NC Bike this weekend. I attended a two-day Cal Superbike School at VIR this past August, got hooked, bought an RC390 track bike and joined N2! I've signed up for the ATP on Saturday to build on the...