Recent content by Eddie

1. Eddie

Dunlop Q3s, GPA Pros, slicks, used

Scratch the GPAs, I looked at them last night...I don't think there worth selling. Q3s are good. Dunlop front slick has only one day. Also have a couple 180 street rears that are in excellent shape for any street riders. Can't remember make off hand. Let me know if any interest. Cheap. Gotta...
  2. Eddie

plenty above bars on side. Not going to be at NJMP. Will be at Summit on 25th.
  3. Eddie

SC1 rear SC2 front, used

Sold.
  4. Eddie

I have a set of Q3s, 180 and 120 used with track/street life left. I'll let go for $50 for the set. One set of GPAs 190 and 120, used with track life left. $75 for the set. One Dunlop slick front 120. only one track day on it. $100. Damn these things pile up quick!!
  5. Eddie

SC1 rear SC2 front, used

Sorry, I'm not going this weekend. Let me know if you want me to ship them.
  6. Eddie

SC1 rear SC2 front, used

Since I put a new set on for the CCS races, I've more than I'll be able to use this year. 1 set for sale, pirelli slicks 180/60 SC1 120/70 SC2 used, with a few days on them. Plenty left. I was going to race them but opted not at the last minute. $200
  7. Eddie

Get excited!! CCS 19-20

I know you're right... I do need to expand my horizons. Gonna plan on doing that next year. I've just been spoiled having this one in my backyard. I sleep in my own bed on race weekends! lol. I imagine it may take a few trips for me to get up to pace at a new track.
  8. Eddie

Get excited!! CCS 19-20

Lenny, I didn't get to see you as much this time. Lightweight guys took over the whole block. I saw you got a win though. F-40 I believe. Congrats Man!! What a great weekend, perfect weather. Here I am, back at work, broke, sunburnt, and smiling ...again!
  9. Eddie

Get excited!! CCS 19-20

Baaahaaaaa!!! Probably could......if I slip my transponder into O'Hare's pocket! ;)
  10. Eddie

Get excited!! CCS 19-20

Vinny, you are slacking!! I'm getting stoked. Race weekend #2, and last race of the year for me. Would LOVE to drop 1 more second to end the year. GTU Saturday, and a few slick tire races Sunday. So excited!!!! Who's going?
  11. Eddie

Motion pro pressure gauge

Finally got a proper tire gauge. Took a while to work up to spending 90 bucks on one. This thing says to remove the plug it comes with, and replace it with the plug and brass valve to have the option to equalize the internal pressure. Does anyone do this? Any issue with the fluid leaking out...
  12. Eddie

hi there saw your ad on WERA forum. Do you have any room on the Penske shock? Thanks! Eddie

hi there saw your ad on WERA forum. Do you have any room on the Penske shock? Thanks! Eddie
  13. Eddie

Safety wire size??

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure the CCS tech inspector told me clips are ruled out all together.
  14. Eddie

Shenny/Main

I did get into the 20's at CCS in the rookie's race, but I don't have consistency at that pace yet. I see you CR's at the races. I won't ever be done working with you guys.
  15. Eddie

Shenny/Main

sounds about right to me. If I can drop a little time through there I think it would make a big difference. If any CRs can offer some advice on that section on Monday I sure would be grateful. Learning that T8 outside pass would be a plus too.