Recent content by ElvisT

1. ElvisT

Bring on 2024!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery also!
  2. ElvisT

Bring on 2024!

Where do I start… Work my way back to full health, strength, core & cardio training. Ease my way back on the bike to restore confidence. Hopefully I’ll get a few track days in later in the year! Kustom Cockpit and hope to catch Brent sometime in the future :)
  3. ElvisT

Arai Corsa Air-X Vinales edition

Arai Corsa Air-X Vinales edition, Black and White Size: Small DOM: 2020 Very light use. Price: $450
  4. ElvisT

2018 GSXR750

2018 GSXR750 - Track bike Clean title Miles: - 1,105 Suspension: stock with Fork extenders and rear shock shim Armor Bodies Woodcraft fairings, Pearl white (done by TradingPaint), decals by Motographix GB Racing Covers set FTECU flash FTECU quick shifter Key delete Keyless Gas cap Rev3 Throttle...
  5. ElvisT

GSXR graphics

Justin @ MotoGraphix did an amazing kit for my GSXR750.
  6. ElvisT

CMP

I echo your sentiments @NothingClever on being grateful N2, the Control Riders and all the great people that N2 attracts. Huge shout out to the CRs, especially Nick for giving me that extra attention and coaching!
  7. ElvisT

CMP

Always wondered who’s this Clever guy. Now I know :)
  8. ElvisT

CMP

Thank Brad, will be looking out for that “Elvis” video :)
  9. ElvisT

CMP

Great meeting you Parmesh. Now get that TrackBike like we talked about. We know you are already hooked :)
  10. ElvisT

YCRS: April 27-28, 2023

Looking forward to it @MK3Brent!
  11. ElvisT

Video from Sunday Oct 16th CMP novice session #2

I can bring my helmet to CMP the next time so you enforce it:)
  12. ElvisT

Edit to my post, guess I got banged up in the head pretty badly [emoji23]. This was at NCBike on Oct 22nd!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ElvisT

Happy that you are ok. I was ass packed on Saturday 15th Oct. on the front straight approaching T1. Fortunately I escaped without injuries, just a bruised forearm, a couple of knocks and a sore shoulder. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ElvisT

New track rider from SC

Welcome, David!
  15. ElvisT

NCBIKE 10/22/22 - Thanks!

A different POV - Triumph 765 shows up at approx 04:52 into the video.